Really a beginner. A help

Hello sorry again for the inconvenience. I needed this information. When I decide to manage the animation with AAF, I get this message that you can see on the screen. That is NO "just male human + solo female human" compatible positions. Is a mistake? I have to do something? Thank you for this umpteenth help

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.16 - 07.44.12.07.png

1 hour ago, Niko56 said:

Hello sorry again for the inconvenience. I needed this information. When I decide to manage the animation with AAF, I get this message that you can see on the screen. That is NO "just male human + solo female human" compatible positions. Is a mistake? I have to do something? Thank you for this umpteenth help

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.16 - 07.44.12.07.png

It just means you haven't installed any animation packs that have the animations you are trying to play, that's why I suggested to download all available animations you can for AAF.

This way you have many more options you can choose from.  Theres at least 10 different animation packs that work with no problems with AAF that will give you way more options.

Heres the link again. They are all listed under the AAF Compatible Animation Packs category. Make sure to pay attention to what they say about how to install them and maybe just grab 1-2 at a time and reload your game and check to make sure AAF continues to load without any errors. This way if you get an error you will know which mod caused it and you can immediately uninstall and try again till it installs correctly and works as intended.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/111321-aaf-related-link-repository-up-to-date-mod-and-resource-list/

Edit: I just noticed on your earlier post on your Nexus Mod Manager screen shot you have Bag of Dicks and Fourplay 0 0 8 2. You need to uninstall these 2 mods, they are not for AAF and could cause you problems. Especially the Fourplay one when you are trying to use the AAF wizard.

I don't think Bag of Dicks will effect anything or keep AAF from working but its not really needed anyway. It serves no purpose with AAF.

OK !! Thanks again for your valuable advice. Anyway I had already uninstalled those Mods because of the errors they gave me. I have installed several animations. Now I will start testing but the installation still seems to have gone well because AFF gave me no errors. I will keep you informed. Thanks again.

Hi friend and sorry if I still disturb. I tried to follow all your precious indications and it seems that everything is fine and MCN does not detect errors. I installed other animations as you can see from the NMD screen that I am attaching to and that I would like you to check if there are unnecessary or duplicate things, but I installed some mods because they told me that without them the others didn't work. But the most important thing is that I also installed (because I read that it is compatible with AFF) Magno Cum Gaudio (the one updated to support AFF) because it seems to me to be an interesting Mod. In this regard, however, although not due to installation errors, I can't get it to work even though I assigned the hotkeys because it gives me a message (which you see in the screen I send you). I fiddled on MCM but can't get the animations to start. Maybe I have to set it up again? Or maybe it doesn't activate because I also have to install the Mod "def ui hud framework"? I would like your advice and as usual always a huge thank you for your availability and patience.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.17 - 15.48.23.23.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.17 - 15.44.08.28.png

1 minute ago, Niko56 said:

Hi friend and sorry if I still disturb. I tried to follow all your precious indications and it seems that everything is fine and MCN does not detect errors. I installed other animations as you can see from the NMD screen that I am attaching to and that I would like you to check if there are unnecessary or duplicate things, but I installed some mods because they told me that without them the others didn't work. But the most important thing is that I also installed (because I read that it is compatible with AFF) Magno Cum Gaudio (the one updated to support AFF) because it seems to me to be an interesting Mod. In this regard, however, although not due to installation errors, I can't get it to work even though I assigned the hotkeys because it gives me a message (which you see in the screen I send you). I fiddled on MCM but can't get the animations to start. Maybe I have to set it up again? Or maybe it doesn't activate because I also have to install the Mod "def ui hud framework"? I would like your advice and as usual always a huge thank you for your availability and patience.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2019.06.17 - 15.48.23.23.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.17 - 15.44.08.28.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.17 - 16.00.48.30.png

11 hours ago, Niko56 said:

I can't get it to work even though I assigned the hotkeys because it gives me a message (which you see in the screen I send you)

Quel messaggio significa che non hai nessun personaggio nel mirino, innanzitutto MCG ha poche funzioni con i compagni vanilla, é più orientato verso le relazioni con altri npcs comunque per provare immediatamente se funziona, innanzitutto assicurati che tu abbia premuto il pulsante "start the mod" nella pagina frontale quella dove dice nuntio vobis ecc ecc, poi nell'MCM abilita la cheat per il flirt nella pagina Interaction System così che puoi fare una prova immediata, quindi vai verso un npc che non sia un compagno e assicurati di averlo bene nel quadratino che esce generalmente quando puoi premere il pulsante per parlare con gli npc  però invece di premere quel pulsante premi l'hotkey che hai impostato per l'MCG Main hotkey. Quindi dovrebbe uscire un menu, clicca su MCG Dialogues quindi (quick sex) e wuindi (flirt) e vedi se ti parte l'animazione

OK. Friend Martin, thanks for the reply, I actually managed to find him (I had forgotten him). But another problem that is being presented to me is always linked to AFF and regards error 025 in essence what you see posted a little more above (no only male human + solo male human ... etc). I tried to download as many animations as possible (as you can see from the screen of my NMM) but when I browse the menu the choice does not display all the options. What should I do? Can you let me have links where to install the safe and necessary animations to make everything work and eliminate that error? And finally one last thing: is it possible to configure the camera to better organize the visual (sometimes the characters overlap on the scene or else making the partial view) there is some mod in this regard? Do I need to configure anything? Thanks again great guys.

Good morning friends. I come back again to update you on my progress achieved only thanks to your superb help, by the way I would like to give you feedback or like to thank you but I don't know how to do it, let me know. I want to do it because you have been really kind, helpful and highly professional. I always thank you for this because you have transformed a goat like me into a discreet (now) connoisseur of the world of modding. I learned thanks to you to correctly install all the necessary components (now I do it on the fly without following guides), recognize the right mods, and install them correctly, change the characters as I like, manage the whole procedure. I repeat all this thanks to you and all is well AFF has no more horrors (or errors). But one last thing I would like to ask you about a problem. This is the fact that, during the relationships between two characters these, sometimes and not always, are "misaligned". In essence, everyone performs the scene on their own. Could you give me directions to resolve this gap? Any education? Eternally grateful. I am attaching the screens of my current configuration.

PS:From an analysis of various discussions I tried to deduce that perhaps the problem concerns the animations of Leito but I cannot identify the causes.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.22 - 10.31.27.99.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.22 - 10.31.46.83.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.22 - 10.34.15.77.png

Archived