All-in-One CBBE HDT 4.0 animated pussy for SE?

Hi guys. I'm using a LE Skyrim and want to try SE Skyrim. But... main problem is that I don't know how to make mods for old Skyrim works on SE.

I have latest All-in-One CBBE HDT 4.0 animated pussy mod, but I do not remember that author make SE version. So have 2 questions:

1st:

Is there available any All-in-One CBBE HDT 4.0 AP mod for SE?

2d:

if not, is there any chance to install this mod from oldrim to Skyrim SE?

Thanks for replies.

On 6/3/2019 at 2:03 PM, Hidan20 said:

Hi guys. I'm using a LE Skyrim and want to try SE Skyrim. But... main problem is that I don't know how to make mods for old Skyrim works on SE.

I have latest All-in-One CBBE HDT 4.0 animated pussy mod, but I do not remember that author make SE version. So have 2 questions:

1st:

2d:

Thanks for replies.

If you install Bodyslide and build the CBBE Special body with CBPC or HDT-SMP you get basically the same thing.

Hello, I want to say that I try on my sse version for have an hdt vagina, but l have some problems with texture... I've already used Bodyslide for create my CBBE Special body and I have CBPC installed, so for now all my physics works, but my vagina have weird texture when ''it's open'' :x I've tried to use this HDT pussy AND Leyenda skin on nexus for my vagina texture but still can't have the texture inside ... just look... If someone could help me for that ! It would be purrfect :3

Spoiler

489830_20190605004544_1.png

• 3 weeks later...

CBPC is a physics mod you can find of Nexus. It is an upgrade of CBP. Very good, and you can run it in tandem with HDT physics. I use CBPC for my female bodies, and HDT for Schlongs, jewlery, clothings, and wigs. Very efficient actually cuz I find HDT lags my PC when animating many large objects (Many boobs, butt, thighs, and bellies, and every NPC that looks like Jessica rabbit eating all my CPU power. Lol)

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, Zephiross said:

Hello, I want to say that I try on my sse version for have an hdt vagina, but l have some problems with texture... I've already used Bodyslide for create my CBBE Special body and I have CBPC installed, so for now all my physics works, but my vagina have weird texture when ''it's open'' :x I've tried to use this HDT pussy AND Leyenda skin on nexus for my vagina texture but still can't have the texture inside ... just look... If someone could help me for that ! It would be purrfect :3

Hide contents

489830_20190605004544_1.png

did you ever find the solution

The post you're responding to is way out of date after the 1.5.97 update last winter. The old engines are for the most part obsolete.

CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP have been added to address these issues, as has the newer SMP/CBPC engine recommended for use with the newer skeleton and  game engine and newer SKSE64. Either CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP can be used as the basis for the player, and either can be applied to followers (with some additional work) , even followers that are "shipped" as old style UNP.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

Is there a way to apply SMP to all NPCs without having to cast a spell on them? For some reason, my spells dissapeared.

There are also hotkkeys assigned within the 3BBB MCM for switching between SMP and CBPC. Afaik by default they're numberpad 6, 7, 8, and 9 for corresponding usage of  A-D cup size physics.

FWIW, in terms of applying SMP to all NPCs, I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression that that wasn't a wise course of action. In any case, no I don't know how to do that one. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 2:03 PM, Hidan20 said:

1st:

2d:

Thanks for replies.

It is out there for SE but not the one you want soooo I did it this way Cheers, thx to all these mod makers really appreciate all you do.

Boom.png

• 2 years later...