Sim Unable to get pregnant

So, I'm not if I'm doing the settings wrong but I'm using the menstruation mode for pregnancy and every time I do a fertility check, it says 0% and ovulation will start in 5 days but then after 5 days it still says chance of pregnancy is 0%. 

So, I thought okay and then change the pregnancy mode to simple and set Sim Pregnancy chance to 85% and sim will still not get pregnant no matter how many times or how many guys she does it with. The only time pregnancy ever worked is when it's at 100% but this seems like cheating to me because I'm doing a challenge. Any help?

3 hours ago, PrinceQ said:

So, I'm not if I'm doing the settings wrong but I'm using the menstruation mode for pregnancy and every time I do a fertility check, it says 0% and ovulation will start in 5 days but then after 5 days it still says chance of pregnancy is 0%. 

So, I thought okay and then change the pregnancy mode to simple and set Sim Pregnancy chance to 85% and sim will still not get pregnant no matter how many times or how many guys she does it with. The only time pregnancy ever worked is when it's at 100% but this seems like cheating to me because I'm doing a challenge. Any help?

How many sims are in your household? If there's no room for a baby, it will be 0% chance no matter what the fertility setting is.

If you're trying to get pregnant by an NPC, I think you have to set both the NPC and player chance in simple mode.

On 5/18/2019 at 8:27 PM, DarkAudit said:

How many sims are in your household? If there's no room for a baby, it will be 0% chance no matter what the fertility setting is.

If you're trying to get pregnant by an NPC, I think you have to set both the NPC and player chance in simple mode.

She's the only sim in the household and I set the NPC chance to 65% and still nothing

Archived