Okay I have been following the chain of quests for the college of winterhold. I got to revealing the unseen and went through Mzulft with no problems and was told to go find a crystal at another location. I go to that location and deep into Bullwark Mine there is a scripted scene in which you are gassed then tied up by falmer as an apparent sacrifice for a Chaurus Mega Reaper. the problem is everything goes fine til i wake from the gassing. and the script never progresses from there. The falmer all act as though they are frozen and the chaurus attacks air in front of it with its back to you and I am frozen in place. I have tried enableplayercontrols to regain control of my character but still cant move anywhere , Tried player.moveto  to move to a follower to see if that would break me out of the lock. Tried a paralysis potion, tried reloading from an earlier save and working my way back to the same point. I have no Idea whata mod added this expansion to revealing the unseen. does anybody have any ideas I can try?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, noob_101 said:

Guess we're still waiting for an answer on this one.

You'd have a better chance if you ask in the support thread for the mod adding this quest, instead of posting in a 2018 post made in tech support. This isn't a game bug, it's added content by a mod, so if there is any issue in the proper progression of that quest is that mod's fault.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:51 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

You'd have a better chance if you ask in the support thread for the mod adding this quest, instead of posting in a 2018 post made in tech support. This isn't a game bug, it's added content by a mod, so if there is any issue in the proper progression of that quest is that mod's fault.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2019 at 8:20 AM, SimianJyhad said:

Okay I have been following the chain of quests for the college of winterhold. I got to revealing the unseen and went through Mzulft with no problems and was told to go find a crystal at another location. I go to that location and deep into Bullwark Mine there is a scripted scene in which you are gassed then tied up by falmer as an apparent sacrifice for a Chaurus Mega Reaper. the problem is everything goes fine til i wake from the gassing. and the script never progresses from there. The falmer all act as though they are frozen and the chaurus attacks air in front of it with its back to you and I am frozen in place. I have tried enableplayercontrols to regain control of my character but still cant move anywhere , Tried player.moveto  to move to a follower to see if that would break me out of the lock. Tried a paralysis potion, tried reloading from an earlier save and working my way back to the same point. I have no Idea whata mod added this expansion to revealing the unseen. does anybody have any ideas I can try?

where did you find bullwark mine's key?

• 2 months later...