Last Exception

So someone told me to attach my last exception here and I could find help trouble shooting why my sims get stuck doing basic tasks like brushing their teeth or why they game will "freeze" while they are sleeping then in 3 seconds they wake up and are gone to school/work before I ever had a chance to slow the game down.

Anywho, its attached.

lastException.txt

4 hours ago, qimakio said:

So someone told me to attach my last exception here and I could find help trouble shooting why my sims get stuck doing basic tasks like brushing their teeth or why they game will "freeze" while they are sleeping then in 3 seconds they wake up and are gone to school/work before I ever had a chance to slow the game down.

Anywho, its attached.

lastException.txt 36.44 kB · 0 downloads

And here you are.

Script Mod Import Error (PublicUnlock)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'PublicUnlock' module.

Script Mod Import Error (tmex-lifetimeskills)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'tmex-lifetimeskills' module.

Script Mod Import Error (HigherMoreRealisticOvermaxPay)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'HigherMoreRealisticOvermaxPay' module.

Script Mod Import Error (NisaK)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'NisaK' module.

Script Mod Import Error (Urlocalpisces_Careers_Skateboarder)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'Urlocalpisces_Careers_Skateboarder' module.

Script Mod Import Error (jens85_wickedjobs)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'jens85_wickedjobs' module.

Script Mod Import Error (SimsSuperA)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'SimsSuperA' module.

Outdated mods by icemunmun

You're using an outdated mod made by icemunmun.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Ok next question; some of these mods are easy to ID, is there a way to ID the ones that aren't (mods by icemunmun, Outdated Tunable Resource, SimsSuperA , lifetimeskills, etc) or should I just scrap my mods folder and start over?

46 minutes ago, qimakio said:

Ok next question; some of these mods are easy to ID, is there a way to ID the ones that aren't (mods by icemunmun, Outdated Tunable Resource, SimsSuperA , lifetimeskills, etc) or should I just scrap my mods folder and start over?

Have you tried searching for them by name in your mods folder search bar?

......Obvi. But some of the mods have been renamed/don't match what the exception is putting out. A few were identifiable because I try to keep my mod folder organized but theres a lot. any other suggestions? 

54 minutes ago, qimakio said:

......Obvi. But some of the mods have been renamed/don't match what the exception is putting out. A few were identifiable because I try to keep my mod folder organized but theres a lot. any other suggestions? 

Tunable resource is something affected by the broken mod/mods as is simssuperA…..icemunmun…..go here https://modthesims.info/m/4590936  and see if you have any of the mods listed....update or delete if you do

So I kinda figured it out. More or less its SOMETHING in my WickedWhims folder, which means I'll prolly just spend the night rebuilding that specific folder.  Not ideal but when I kicked out the old WW folder and cranked up the settings it ran with zero issues. Le Sigh

Archived