LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversHooker.esp
Stripper.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

I made a new oblivion install following this guide "Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch" I used these textures:

Ozmo's - 2040-2040 (lowend mashine:()

And high-rez 2048*2048 HGEC oily skin

http://freakshare.com/files/qrgjs3oz/2048.7z.html

Alternate high-rez 2048*2048 HGEC oily skin meshes link via 4shared

The problem is missing color aereolas(nipples) i only got this blank body(nipples same color as body)

What to do?

Are there a solution in ozmos settup tool?

Now i remember why i was reluctant to cange anything with my old oblivion this is a lot of work to make this work /look right

Thanx

Edit now ive got another problem trying to change textures in ozmos tool: The hunan race is greyed ouy and when i try to apply changes i get a: File copy error."Textures\human\non-muscular\shaved\footfemale.dds"

What is wrong? Should i rename all the human textures from ex "human-footfemale to footfemale" etc

When i look into Ozmos texturepack there is no human textures is that right?

I Cant find the spoiler tab?!

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Chanpon.esm

x117race.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

Knights.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Specialanims.esp

SeductiveIdles.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

x117race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHooker.esp

Stripper.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Bashed Patch' date=' 0.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

I made a new oblivion install following this guide "Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch" I used these textures:

Ozmo's - 2040-2040 (lowend mashine:()

And high-rez 2048*2048 HGEC oily skin

http://freakshare.com/files/qrgjs3oz/2048.7z.html

Alternate high-rez 2048*2048 HGEC oily skin meshes link via 4shared

The problem is missing color aereolas(nipples) i only got this blank body(nipples same color as body)

What to do?

Are there a solution in ozmos settup tool?

Now i remember why i was reluctant to cange anything with my old oblivion this is a lot of work to make this work /look right

Thanx

Edit now ive got another problem trying to change textures in ozmos tool: The hunan race is greyed ouy and when i try to apply changes i get a: File copy error."Textures\human\non-muscular\shaved\footfemale.dds"

What is wrong? Should i rename all the human textures from ex "human-footfemale to footfemale" etc

[/quote']

You should confirm it using TES4Edit whether Texture which racial Body where the problem occurs refers to is installed normally.

In addition, you can use the spoiler in a method same as a tag of code which you use if you renew it with spoiler.

Thanx for reply

Im not shure what you are telling me

Am i gona use TES4Edit to what ? sorry im not into these tools so im not shure what to do:(

:In addition, you can use the spoiler in a method same as a tag of code which you use if you renew it with spoiler.:

Edit: I have no spoiler tab! See picture on thread:Spoiler Tab:

Thanx for reply

Am i gona use TES4Edit to what ? sorry im not into these tools so im not shure what to do:(

:In addition' date=' you can use the spoiler in a method same as a tag of code which you use if you renew it with spoiler.:

[/quote']

Use the code button and manually change the word code to spoiler.

What sort of archive invalidation are you using? From your description, I suspect that the default Oblivion textures are not being overridden.

Ozmo's tool checks the directory and subfolders it is installed in for those files. If it is greyed out, that means those files weren't found.

:In addition' date=' you can use the spoiler in a method same as a tag of code which you use if you renew it with spoiler.:

[/quote']

[spoiler]
aaaa
[/spoiler]

A spoiler is considered to be it as follows and is displayed when I list it in this way.

aaaa

Thanx for reply

TES4Edit checks how data of MOD which you chose according to your Load Order change and it can change the data of direct MOD.

(some data are excluded)

If you appoint Patch MOD of WB and use TES4Edit, it is recognized how WB compiled data.

It comes to be revealed which MOD changed the reference of data by doing it this way.

When you are like the example that asked you a question, it shows a clear result.

[/quote']

[spoiler]
aaaa
[/spoiler]

A spoiler is considered to be it as follows and is displayed when I list it in this way.

aaaa

Thanx i found out now

Thanx for reply

[/quote']

Use the code button and manually change the word code to spoiler.

What sort of archive invalidation are you using? From your description, I suspect that the default Oblivion textures are not being overridden.

Im using Quarn's and it works

Archived