WickedWhims malfunction?

Hi guys,

So, about a month ago I installed WickedWhims and it wasn't working properly, the only evidence of it working on the game was the custom WickedWhims condom and a couple other minor things like that. So I gave up, chalked it down to the fact my version of the game is a little bit older and isn't fully up to date (as anything past Cats & Dogs won't work on my PC for some reason). HOWEVER, I just decided to play the Sims 4 for the first time in a while. One of my sims decided to take a bath, and I noticed he was naked and I could see his penis. So I started playing as my MtF transsexual character and made her take a shower, but instead of showering naked... she was wearing pink short shorts? Then I jumped over to my other household, got the guy character to get in the shower, and he was fully naked just like the other guy. Then I got the girl character to get in the bath, and she was topless and I could see her boobs but she was wearing a pair of long yellow shorts? So WickedWhims kinda worked in the end, but not to the full extent? For example, I can't make my sims have Wicked Woohoo. I guess my questions are:

Why are my trans/girl sims wearing clothing when bathing?

Why is WickedWhims only partially working?

Am I doing something wrong?

6 hours ago, thestapp said:

Hi guys,

So, about a month ago I installed WickedWhims and it wasn't working properly, the only evidence of it working on the game was the custom WickedWhims condom and a couple other minor things like that. So I gave up, chalked it down to the fact my version of the game is a little bit older and isn't fully up to date (as anything past Cats & Dogs won't work on my PC for some reason). HOWEVER, I just decided to play the Sims 4 for the first time in a while. One of my sims decided to take a bath, and I noticed he was naked and I could see his penis. So I started playing as my MtF transsexual character and made her take a shower, but instead of showering naked... she was wearing pink short shorts? Then I jumped over to my other household, got the guy character to get in the shower, and he was fully naked just like the other guy. Then I got the girl character to get in the bath, and she was topless and I could see her boobs but she was wearing a pair of long yellow shorts? So WickedWhims kinda worked in the end, but not to the full extent? For example, I can't make my sims have Wicked Woohoo. I guess my questions are:

Why are my trans/girl sims wearing clothing when bathing?

Why is WickedWhims only partially working?

Am I doing something wrong?

Your nude female default bottom may be broken....or as has been mentioned you have cc flagged for nude.

5 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

WW is based on the core sims code only and all updates to that don't require the extra content packs to work. so ether update your game's core code to get it to work or something is seriously wrong here. 

Hmm, how does one do that?

2 hours ago, procian said:

Your nude female default bottom may be broken....or as has been mentioned you have cc flagged for nude.

I'm not sure about that, because when making my transsexual character I made her a man (without realizing I could make her a woman with a penis) and never got around to changing it.

8 hours ago, autobanned said:

could be a clothing cc that tagged as "nude" outfit

2 hours ago, procian said:

Actually, I just looked in my script files and I have the default wickedwhims turbodrive nudity package... could that have had an effect?

I had a feeling that was the direction this was going to end up in.

unfortunately, we are not allowed to offer help to anyone with cracked games 

site guidelines, rule #3

We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.”

i know it it can be expensive, but you know what’s more expensive? The site owners having to hire a lawyer.

Archived