Sim Settlements Conquer Faction ideas

Are any of you using Sim Settlements along with AAF? 

I was wondering if any of you are skilled in modding and are looking for some new ideas. 

Enclave (Adult) faction for Sim Settlements Conquer. I love the bad guys as they are the only ones with the moral aberrations to be both powerful, kinky-as-shit and not look stupid doing it. 

Death-Claw girls faction. This faction of naked  female wasteland freaks have learnt the secrets of gaining the loyalty of the fiercest beasts known through personal hands-on application. Even though these creatures require very robust care by their naked female handlers, these creatures are intelligent and become powerful combat allies, companions and settlement defenders. Perhaps this mode can draw inspiration from Nudist Plus and AAF violate and the new MCG mods somehow.

What do you think? Can anyone do anything with these ideas?  

Sim Settlements has a lot of potential for adult modding. I am slightly surprised that it haven't taken wind under it's wings in LL yet.

Conqueror factions are not hard to make. Just time consuming. It does require quite a lot of planning, if you want to make a good one.

I have been poking around the kit to see what could be done with it. I really do not think that I have a lot - or all - time to mod during this spring and summer. But, it is doable and I would like to try my own hands on that as well.

There are tutorial tools on how to make your own faction. The hardest part I think is if you have your own decorations to go with your faction pack.  But since aaf and many mids have animations for v's furniture, lady killer bed, etc, you could use those as resources and requirements for your faction pack.

I use ss with my LL mods.  Only downside is how heavy scripting can get since ss us already script heavy.

1 hour ago, acturia said:

Do you really think this should have been moved to Non adult mods Request and find? Perhaps you should just delete the thread?

Well it depends on the types of conqueror mods talked about here.

Like for example two addon mods I have made recently with Amazons and Breeders(I should change this one around a bit and add creatures to it)

But I have been playing other games so I haven't tested these mods yet (and I doubt that I will post them on Loverslab)

btw I use the BodyMorph scripts from Boston Breeder to change the characters

If the settlement can advance base on some sort of quests or action/activities/events rather than just purely on time spent in game or PC directed/build it could be interesting.

Seeding NPC settlements with events could create all different kind of scenarios.

Faction war is just gravy on top...which seem to be the focus of the base mod however.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:07 PM, afa said:

If the settlement can advance base on some sort of quests or action/activities/events rather than just purely on time spent in game or PC directed/build it could be interesting.

Seeding NPC settlements with events could create all different kind of scenarios.

Faction war is just gravy on top...which seem to be the focus of the base mod however.

Rise of the Commonwealth has some of that. Settlements develop on their own. Either they produce their own junk for the progress, or protagonist helps them to fill the meter for secondary updates.

Conqueror settings allow player to determine which settlements are prebuilt (if any) and in which level of the progress they start on. Raider storyline depends on creating Outposts and Vassals, while Liberators go another way around.

There are plenty of possible adult scenarios for factions. You could create a gang, which is perfectly fine with Minutemen (non-hostile between them), doing their own adult thing in settlements, either by liberating or conquering them. Or, you could just be hostile to MM and everyone else.

Default raider story already includes some scenarios for settlements. Dedicated mod author could go far and wide with what is already in and far further with what has been planned for SS/RotC/Conqueror.

Archived