[Immersion] Warm up by fires

AutoAnim.esp

Description

================

Very simple mod. When you stand by a fire or heat source, your character will play a handwarming animation. You also have to be facing it. Different animation is played depending of if you are sneaking or not.

Jump to cancel the animation.

Designed to be used alongside Frostfall, but is completely stand-alone.

Requirements

None

Bugs

Strange one: It is possible for this mod to cause you to warp back to the entrance of your current area. I haven't been able to figure out exactly what causes this. It seems to be related to if your character is already playing a custom animation and then this tries to play a new one.

Unless warping your back to the entrance of the zone will break something, this doesn't seem to have any real detrimental effect, and is pretty uncommon.

Modding / Redistribution

Feel free to do whatever you want. Script source is included.

I'd only ask two things:

- Please credit me

- If you modify it, please post a link in this thread to your new version so we can all enjoy it! (you don't have to do this though)

AutoAnim.zip

Thanks guys!

Have you submited it to Chesko as to integration into to Frostfall ?

Very nice immersive animation in all case' date=' thanks !

[/quote']

I'd bet he's already got a feature like this built into 2.0 (which I'm looking forward to!). If he doesn't, I might contact him about it. Of course, if he stumbles across this on his own he's welcome to grab it up if he wants.