Does a mod exist that improves thrall/zombies AI?

Undead thralls AI is pitiful. They get stuck on terrain, struggle keeping up and overall just get lost. You find yourself starting combat with your thrall a few hundred meters behind you. Are there any mods that improve this? I'm not looking to make my thralls the same as followers. I don't need that much. Just to keep them from getting stuck and actually being useful by being there.

You can suggest other thrall related mods if none come to mind. I have looked through most on the first few pages of google. I'm already set on a mod that preserves the corpses. Thanks.

I might as well throw out this idea I had for a mod in this post. It's somewhat relevant. I had an idea for a mod that allowed you to collect and raise numerous "weaker" thralls. They would stay hidden or despawned while out of combat, but when entering combat they would appear (immersively from the ground, if such an animation exists). They would be far weaker than regular thralls but their purpose is to be disposable and mobile. Summon upwards of 20 of them in combat to just group up and take down bigger threat enemies. You can already do this somewhat with vanilla spells. I just thought a mod designed for this would be cool for a Necromancer character. The idea is similar to Ordinator's skeleton summoning perk tree. But I would prefer if the "mini thralls" spawned took some attributes or characteristics from the enemy they were spawned from.

On 4/24/2019 at 11:29 AM, vex714 said:

Maybe Revenge of The Enemies mod would tweak the AI of thralled bandits?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40491

Maybe Better Dead Thralls is what you are looking for?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58069

Sorry for late reply. I have tried Better Dead Thralls and the main issues I have with it are that it only effects the Dead Thrall spell and the summon ability makes a cow mooing sound, which is really dumb. I tried editing the sound effect out of the spell that summons them using Tes5Edit, but I couldn't get it to work.

Archived