I'm Done with this. NEED HELP.

I have tried EVERYTHING.

I downloaded and installed and ran everything it said I needed to: Sexlab, Sexlab arousal, fnis creature pack, more nasty critters, jcontainers, funnybiznissSLAL Pack (which none of them even fucking work) SL Animaloader, creature framework; ran Generate FNISforusers millions of times, everything to try and get one thing:

A male orc having sex with a female horse. Is that so much to ask? Why don't the male on female creature animations I installed work for animals? I have everything I need for creature animations, but it always just defaults to the "female" horse fucking my poor orc pc.

Literally EVERY time, it just goes to a default male animation; those "Female animations" in MNC and Funnybizniss are bullshit, they don't work at all. I don't get it; is there really no modders out there that can incorporate both male and female pc animations for players to use? A girl wants to get fucked by a werewolf? Fine.

But if that's the case, why can't a male orc do the same to a female werewolf? Or any female animal?

Literally the ONLY female-like animation I could get, was when my orc did a flame atronach from behind. Why the hell are all the animals still male? Even after setting the default gender to female, toggling and untoggling supposed female animations so they would work, using MCM to force animals to be female, ect.

I have cleaned Sexlab, toggled animations till my fingers bled, registered mods over and over again, enabled and disabled every other mod but the female creatures ones, and still....not a damn thing works. Why are atronachs the only creatures with a male on female creature animation? Any more importantly why would Funnybizniss label them as Female Horse and Femal Werewolf, when they just default to male as soon as that animation starts, and whenever I toggle between animations, it just goes right to the next orc getting fucked bullshit. I have wasted over 2 days trying to get this crock of shit to work.

If there is anyone out there at all, that can tell me EXACTLY what is happening, and what I need to do to get these goddamn male on female creature animations to work, please help me out here. I have no idea what else I can try. I apologize for the rant, but I had high hopes for this and wasted so much time trying to get it work. If no one can help me, I'm done; uninstalling everything and going back to Osex.

Faced with an issue like this, I'd ask myself, "does an animation with a male Orc fucking a female horse exist?"

Then, I'd look for one, if I didn't find one I'd ask politely in a forum if anybody knew of one instead of shouting abuse about mods made by people who selflessly give their hard work to the community for free.

I'm with Yinkle on this one.

You've only been on the forum forum since April 6, and have only made one post and that was to berate the modders.

Isn't that a little bit like walking into a biker bar and calling everyone freaks?

I know you are frustrated, and have managed to build up a full head of steam. BUT.

If you want help ask for it like a person who wants help, not some spoiled entitled child.

Archived