New NoMaaM animations: Breathing Idles

fore

I have just uploaded my new animation replacer: NoMaaM Breathing Idles

The mod adds breathing motion to 26 of Bethesda's original idle animations. You can choose between strong and subtile breathing. And as usual you have the 3 NoMaaM BBB options: low-key, moderate, and excessive.

I made these animations because some users didn't like the boobs move in idles without any obvious reason ("the invisible boobs man"). Although I don't think this was an issue here.

Check-out the video, but skip the first 65 non-BBB seconds (noone on this forum is interested in non-BBBed animations :P)

[video=youtube]

Thank you all for your kind words and appreciation. It's a great spirit here, and I really feel among like minded. Unlike many other forums where you will be (almost) ignored or flamed. Like one German "sharing software" forum, were my post announcing the lastest NoMaaM BBB Animations release was removed within one hour. Due to "shaking breast" I was told after my 3rd inquiry.

Ok, I will keep looking for interesting posts here. Although my current project is probably too boring for you folks. Animating a chain mace. :P But just in case: there is an open thread on Nexus. brainstorming-getting-a-flail-to-work

Thank you all for your kind words and appreciation. It's a great spirit here' date=' and I really feel among like minded. Unlike many other forums where you will be (almost) ignored or flamed. Like one German "sharing software" forum, were my post announcing the lastest NoMaaM BBB Animations release was removed within one hour. Due to "shaking breast" I was told after my 3rd inquiry.

Ok, I will keep looking for interesting posts here. Although my current project is probably too boring for you folks. Animating a chain mace. :P But just in case: there is an open thread on Nexus. brainstorming-getting-a-flail-to-work

Well, as you've noticed, most (active) people here are very helpful and supportive. (Besides, if someone starts flaming, either HanPL or Ashal will automatically step in.)

Now, as for it not being interesting, I disagree. I kind-of want animated whips too. 'Sides, who says they won't be useful for the mods here? :P (It was a joke, but now that I think of it... ThomThom's PlayerSlave could definitely make use of this)

If you manage to get this thing working, are you going to make more?

Archived