Doc charges 75 caps for healing, can't cure addictions, frozen jacking off

First, I walked into Doc's house and found him jacking off in his living room. I couldn't figure out how to get the animation to stop, which was really annoying; but, as I was receiving warnings that every page here was a, "Reported Attack Site!" I decided to try to wait until that issue was cleared up... then, finally lost patience after two days when he became even more screwed up by starting to charge 75 caps for healing, being unable to cure addictions and, presumably, diseases. I know that that is a problem that arises if you choose the "heal me" chat option with any non-doctor character (why is that damned option even there?), so I scrupulously avoid that. So, it is just part of Doc's melt-down that has caused this. Unfortunately, since it happened to him, it will certainly have happened to every other doctor character in the game.

1) How do I reset Doc's animation so that he is no longer trying to set the world record for masturbation?

2) How do I reset Doc so that he starts behaving like a doctor, again?

Thanks for visiting. :D

• 2 weeks later...

If this is happening with your vanilla game I suggest you contact Obsidian about it' date=' seeing you provided no info on any mods you are running we must assume you aren't using any.

[/quote']

I'm saddened that anyone's powers of deduction could be so infinitesimal as to lead them to conclude that someone might ask a question about a character in a masturbation animation loop in a Sexout forum about their vanilla game, or so dumbfoundingly ignorant as to be unaware that the vanilla game does not include masturbation animations.

Would you say that you shared this disability with a large number of other, "special people," or were you using the, "royal 'we?'"

I imagined that there could be a command that just terminated animations. Obviously, if there is, you've never heard of it.

I also supposed that someone might have encountered a similar problem before; if so, they could provide an answer. If they needed more information, I would happily provide it. If they didn't feel like it, at least I thanked them for viewing the post, so they would have no excuse to act like a sarcastic douchebag.

Its clearly stated here how to request help for problems. When people don't follow those clearly stated instructions at the top of the tech support forum, some of us get sarcastic and rude.

Go read the support request instructions and try again, and maybe someone will help you. Conflicts can cause glitches of this sort, and multiple mods can enable masturbation for various reasons. Not knowing your load order, we can't guess whats causing the problem.

Also, each doctor NPC is on a seperate AI. Assuming that "Since doc is messed up, every doctor is messed up" is a great way to not learn the extent of the glitch for troubleshooting.

If this is happening with your vanilla game I suggest you contact Obsidian about it' date=' seeing you provided no info on any mods you are running we must assume you aren't using any.[/quote']

I'm saddened that anyone's powers of deduction could be so infinitesimal as to lead them to conclude that someone might ask a question about a character in a masturbation animation loop in a Sexout forum about their vanilla game, or so dumbfoundingly ignorant as to be unaware that the vanilla game does not include masturbation animations.

Would you say that you shared this disability with a large number of other, "special people," or were you using the, "royal 'we?'"

I imagined that there could be a command that just terminated animations. Obviously, if there is, you've never heard of it.

I also supposed that someone might have encountered a similar problem before; if so, they could provide an answer. If they needed more information, I would happily provide it. If they didn't feel like it, at least I thanked them for viewing the post, so they would have no excuse to act like a sarcastic douchebag.

Hmm, can't take a little sarcasm, think whatever you like but without posting a load order all you're going to get are guess's on how to fix it. Sorry if I find it annoying to open a request for help from a non-noob that contains none of the basic info the "royal we" need to try diagnose the problem.

Archived