pc specs

r5 1500x @ 3.7ghz

8gb @2992

gtx 980ti

skyrim is on an ssd

i had these issues on LE and didnt play as a  result

this happens with or without LL mods but is way more pronounced with

i cant get to lvl 4 without constant freezes and saves refusing to even load

but riften has by far the worst issues i cant even go near there with crashing and burning

this is my load order

if anyone has any advice please tell me

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.18 - 13.33.15.70.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.18 - 13.33.26.84.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.18 - 13.33.38.29.png

Uh are you using LOOT ? Its a really nice sorting Programm and totally easy to use. And on what settings are you playing ? Ultra High, High,... ? With that much mods, you may have to set your settings a little lower. Did you try out some of those stability mods ? They sometimes bring wonder. 

What did you try out till now ? Did you turn some mods off and made a new game to see with that brought something ?

Also if you can't load saves, because of the many mods:

1. Make a new game

2. When you are finished with creating your character and chose your life with live another life, go through that whole prozess and save.

3. Go into the console and type player.coc qasmoke . With this you'll get into the Editor Smoke Test Room. Make a Save there (NEW SAVE) And don't overwrite this save !

Now you can get out of there when you type in a place to teleport too, like player.coc riverwood . 

Save again. Now every time you load up skyrim, first load the save in the editor smoke Test Room and then you load your other actual save. 

But maybe you already knew that. 

2 hours ago, Dovakeks said:

Uh are you using LOOT ? Its a really nice sorting Programm and totally easy to use. And on what settings are you playing ? Ultra High, High,... ? With that much mods, you may have to set your settings a little lower. Did you try out some of those stability mods ? They sometimes bring wonder. 

What did you try out till now ? Did you turn some mods off and made a new game to see with that brought something ?

Also if you can't load saves, because of the many mods:

1. Make a new game

2. When you are finished with creating your character and chose your life with live another life, go through that whole prozess and save.

3. Go into the console and type player.coc qasmoke . With this you'll get into the Editor Smoke Test Room. Make a Save there (NEW SAVE) And don't overwrite this save !

Now you can get out of there when you type in a place to teleport too, like player.coc riverwood . 

Save again. Now every time you load up skyrim, first load the save in the editor smoke Test Room and then you load your other actual save. 

But maybe you already knew that. 

i play on 4k ultra 

but yeah ill try lowering the distance at which things appear 

and yeah i tried all of the stability things but some of them have caused more freezing and others dont seem to work

thanks for your tip with the test room never heard that before

Archived