Names/Descriptions Missing

Hello! With the new update yesterday suddenly I have no descriptions or names of the different options. I have re-enabled mods, completely removed and installed the updated ww, all animation packs and tried clearing caches as well. Used ww.fix and ran repair on the game from origin. Upon start up all mods are present for both mod and script.

WW does technically work, which is great! Minus the fact I can't read what I'm doing. For example:  I can get into the settings and read that all that just fine. I can read the 'type' name (vaginal, tease, etc). But once I choose that, the animation's choices or descriptions are blank. All I see is the creator name. So tons of Zorak or Yrsa, for example, but it's a blind guess what animation. 

*oddly enough I have one other mod, which is just a career and I no longer get the description of the current position I am in. If I hoover over the icon it just shows the # of my position. When I got promoted is said "Congratulations! Jesse has just been promoted to !", leaving the name of promotion out entirely. I have to imagine it is the same issue. 

I apologize if this has been brought up before and I missed it. Please help!

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

6 minutes ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

By any chance do you know when EA will fix this? Is this also the reason why all of my CC is titled **DEBUG** in game?

I think they said within a week (this weekend is Easter and Passover, so take that with a grain of salt, all you need is one person who can't make it and it all gets derailed) and yes, it affects all CC the generates text. 

1 hour ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

By any chance do you know when EA will fix this? Is this also the reason why all of my CC is titled **DEBUG** in game?

Sometime next week....according to the forums....your cc is named debug because of the previously mentioned problem....the patch will fix that.

Archived