any plugins for Defeat that add bondage poses at the end?

I'm using the most recent version of defeat, and one of the features from Submit that I'm missing in Defeat is that, once your character has been raped, they are bound (usually with a random Zaz animation/ pose). In submit, you get assaulted and bound and have to struggle out of your restraints, with your assaulter(s) checking on you and occasionally having another turn. In defeat, once your rapists are done with you, they just leave you on the ground and walk off. 

It doesn't make much sense to me, seeing as Defeat's player as aggressor system is so well done. You can easily tie up your victims, and you get a drop down with several different Zaz poses. You can even add in some bondage devices!

After looking around, I can't find something for defeat that replicates the post-assault Zaz bondage poses. Is there a plugin or addon mod that I can't find or is this just wistful thinking?

On 4/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, thtnnmsg said:

I'm using the most recent version of defeat, and one of the features from Submit that I'm missing in Defeat is that, once your character has been raped, they are bound (usually with a random Zaz animation/ pose). In submit, you get assaulted and bound and have to struggle out of your restraints, with your assaulter(s) checking on you and occasionally having another turn. In defeat, once your rapists are done with you, they just leave you on the ground and walk off. 

It doesn't make much sense to me, seeing as Defeat's player as aggressor system is so well done. You can easily tie up your victims, and you get a drop down with several different Zaz poses. You can even add in some bondage devices!

After looking around, I can't find something for defeat that replicates the post-assault Zaz bondage poses. Is there a plugin or addon mod that I can't find or is this just wistful thinking?

Try the defeated player/followers handling in Deviously Cursed Loot.

Naked Dungeons also has a chance (which can be set to 100%) of being bound in a Zaz device after defeat. It seems to be very easy to escape from - as in, press a button, any button, and you're free and fighting again - though perhaps the difficulty of that can be configured.

There are loads of different functions in the mod, with everything optional.

Archived