CBBE shadow Breasts

12 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

I hope someone have an Idea, after changing ths size of my char  ( Vanilla Body physic and create batch ),

it looks like there is a second pair of Breasts "under" the Breasts, also 4 Nipples....

Perhaps the vanilla body is "under" the vanilla body physic ???

Yup, had a similar occurrence myself........

DBL Breasted.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten this answered before.  This happens when an outfit has a body.  So you have three options (I chose the second because I am lazy/busy)

A) Load up outfits in bodyslide and outfit studio and look into if they have a body attached to them (outfit and body was uploaded instead of just the outfit) then delete the body, then batch build the "new" outfit... for all outfits that this happens to

B) (my fav) do not use that outfit/s/animation/s.  Find them.  Disallow them from being called upon.  Roggs DD manager is great for those pesky DD's.  I hate straight jackets, they go too far.  Tags allow you to remove any troublesome animations from being called by mods that call for specific tags.

C) WARNING THIS OPTION IS MADNESS the same as option B except you delete them.  YOU HAVE TO dig deeply and greedily in other mods to make sure that absolutely NO other mods call for them.

B and C are very similar (EDIT: Different) except if I ever want to take the time to fix the broken outfit I will still have it.  All I need to do is allow it through Roggs DD manager.

Archived