(Can anybody do this for me?) Searching for an Animator to create animations (will get paid)

Eight, it's been ages since loverslab and nsfw animation mods were released but none of them had my fav animation. Like, srsly, there's Impaling, whatever insert to peepee, thighs, furry, etc but no armpit animations ? 

I'll commission any animator to recreate a scene i found. PM for details. :/

1 hour ago, tenjou19 said:

Eight, it's been ages since loverslab and nsfw animation mods were released but none of them had my fav animation. Like, srsly, there's Impaling, whatever insert to peepee, thighs, furry, etc but no armpit animations ?

Wow, entitled much? I mean, the feeling is kinda maybe understandable (somewhat), but there's different ways to put it that don't imply it's an offense your fetish hasn't been fetish'd up yet. We should all be very grateful we get all this great content for free as it is.

EDIT: on second thought, I may have interpreted more outrage here that what was actually meant, but it wouldn't be the first time someone means something like this, so my point still stands should this be one of those cases.

furry

Lol, are there "furry" animations? Genuine question, because I'm pretty sure I've gone through all available animations for Skyrim and I've never seen anything like that.

I'll commission any animator to recreate a scene i found. PM for details. :/

IMHO you would be more sucessfull if you contacted potential animators yourself with your proposal instead of expecting them to do it for you. I mean, it's not like we have that many animators in here, shouldn't be too hard to figure out which ones could be able to help; and while I'm pretty sure some of them do accept comissions, I wouldn't expect them to contact the commissioner but rather the other way around. Just my two cents, though.

Archived