[mod] [DWF Submod] Demon Kingdom

[DWF Submod] Demon Kingdom

Dark World Fantasy: Demon Kingdom

This is a mod I have been working on for some time. The overall goal of it is to add some goals to achieve after having reached the final level of Liliths Society. While I see this version as a 1.0 to the mod I might expand on it later when I feel like it.

Features:

• A title formable through a decision with a special government type.
  • The creation of a unique legion working like the roman legions in "When the world stopped making sense"
  • A unique bloodline

Empire of Libidos (Demon Empire):

The Empire of Libidos can be formed after becoming a full demon and reaching Master rank within liliths society. You will be able to see the decision once you are a full blooded demon. Additional conditions are a realm size of at least 100 and at least 2000 prestige. After forming the Empire of Libidos all Empire tier titles you previously owned will be destroyed and the Empire of Libidos will become your primary title all dejure territory of your previous titles will become the dejure territory of the Empire of Libidos. You will also gain the unique demonic governement type. Furthermore you will get access to 2 special succession types. In one you can appoint and full blooded demon of your dynasty as your heir and in the other the most powerfull members of your dynasty will elect a full blooded demon from you dynasty to be your successor. While you are able to have other succession types your dynasty members can force you to switch to one of the succession. If you refuse the Empire title will be destroyed.

Libidosian Guard:

Once you have founded the Empire of Libidos you can form the Libidosian Guard for a sum of 2000 gold. Once you have done this a unique mercenary company will be created which only you can hire. The company will consists of heavy cavalry and light cavalry.

Grand Capital:

After creating a Empire of Libidos you may choose to build a great capital. This is allowed through a decision which will lead you through a event menu allowing you to build the capital. During the process your complet capital province will be remoddeld so if you desire to keep some of the holdings and building inside it switch your capital. In the end you will have a powerfull capital province providing you not only with soldiers but also money.

You may also create a sewer beneath your capital. These sewers may attract monsters to live within them which you can organise into additional legions like the Libidosian Guard. You can also visit the sewers to have fun with the monsters.

Plans:

For now I will not give myself any clear plans for this mod. But if I find the time to add more features before Imperator:Rome comes out you can expect a special succession for the demon empire, more demon legions, some abilities tied with a unique power system for the demon emperor.

Requires:

To play the mod you will only need Dark World Fantasy and the Heaven and Hell module.

However I recommend the Charlemagne DLC as it will allow you to rename the empire if you don't like the name.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/01/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dark World Fantasy Core, DWF Heaven and Hell

Seems interesting. Would you mind removing restrictions based on gender/age?

Also as a demon won't sins grant you piety/prestige?

Speaking of sins, either a bonus trait/modifier like "Demon Lord/Lady of Lust" with some sweet buffs with your cullture and religion and some harsh debuffs against others?

Maybe a way to "Master" sins other than Lust. (Going for the whole Demon Lord theme)

A way for getting Demon Lord status for other sins without Lust primary. (Basically a way to get Demon Lord of Pride/Wrath etc before forming Demon Empire)

A way for NPC's to do same.

Empire names based on emperor's sin. eg Superbia for Pride, Luxuria for Lust etc.

Hope these suggestions help inspire you!

On 4/2/2019 at 5:45 PM, ngppgn said:

Neat. What features have the custom government? Would you consider making a republican version of it?

If you mean with features what sets it aside from for example feudal then that would be,

-holding castles and cities

-allowed to have concubines and consorts

-can't create or usurp empires

I might add a new demonic succession for it so that only demon can be successors to the throne.

5 hours ago, skyrim_sith21 said:

Seems interesting. Would you mind removing restrictions based on gender/age?

Also as a demon won't sins grant you piety/prestige?

Speaking of sins, either a bonus trait/modifier like "Demon Lord/Lady of Lust" with some sweet buffs with your cullture and religion and some harsh debuffs against others?

Maybe a way to "Master" sins other than Lust. (Going for the whole Demon Lord theme)

A way for getting Demon Lord status for other sins without Lust primary. (Basically a way to get Demon Lord of Pride/Wrath etc before forming Demon Empire)

A way for NPC's to do same.

Empire names based on emperor's sin. eg Superbia for Pride, Luxuria for Lust etc.

Hope these suggestions help inspire you!

Not sure what you mean with gender restrictions, since as far as I remember the only time it checks for age is for the queen evekt, but concerning age restrictions I'll keep them since the only restriction is that you need to be 16 to form the empire which sounds reasonable since otherwise you have a regent who is unlikely to do that for you.

Not sure what you mean with sins giving piety prestige if you mean the traits like lustful I don't wanna touch them since that would ruin compatability.

A demon lord/queen trait sounds interesting and I'll probably add them.

Considering other sins I am not sure. I want to stick closer to the dwf demons which are all sex demons so not sure if I would ever do something not centered around lust (after all this is loverslab).

One thing I'll add is better localisation for the empire and the titles, just plain demon empire seems strange. I'll do some digging about biblical names and so on. If anyone has suggestions hit me.

Also I will probably implement that tje demon lord / queen will get a special temple name until reaching the throne. Also here suggestions for names are welcome.

For now other stuff I have been working on is an event chain allowing you to construct a great capital and more legions. However more details on that later.

I will probably also add some abilities to depose of your old nobility and replace them with demons/ make them demons but I'll have to see how that would need to be implemented.

On 4/4/2019 at 1:05 AM, tarin said:

I might add a new demonic succession for it so that only demon can be successors to the throne.

I will probably also add some abilities to depose of your old nobility and replace them with demons/ make them demons but I'll have to see how that would need to be implemented.

Now these sound pretty sweet to me!

By "a republican version" of the government I meant another government withthe same features plus it being a merchant republic. so if you start as a merchant rep. and change to the demonic government don't lose the family palace and trade posts.

4 hours ago, ngppgn said:

By "a republican version" of the government I meant another government withthe same features plus it being a merchant republic. so if you start as a merchant rep. and change to the demonic government don't lose the family palace and trade posts.

I could look into that, but it would be fairly deep down on my priority list. If I remember correctly republics are a bitch to mod so I'll have to see.

So the new update is online

It adds a capital construction event chain. It is still rather barebones but I will expand it in the future. Additionally there are 2 custom succession laws. Which should ensure that a demon always hold the throne of the Empire of Libidos unless some rebellion happens.

If you find issues or have any reports please post them here.

22 hours ago, tarin said:

the issue with the gender laws not being available is getting fixed. Never encountered the -60 opinion malus. What succession type did you use? The imperial appointment or the imperial election?

I think i saw that on all 3 succession types. i definitely noticed it on appointment.

yes i did hold a lot of kingdom titles. spain does have all that small 2 duchy kingdoms i did not bother to give away yet.

It does seem unintuitive to have elector titles on an appointment succesion? never saw any other electors in the electors screen.

On 4/11/2019 at 7:08 PM, Hoerks said:

I think i saw that on all 3 succession types. i definitely noticed it on appointment.

yes i did hold a lot of kingdom titles. spain does have all that small 2 duchy kingdoms i did not bother to give away yet.

It does seem unintuitive to have elector titles on an appointment succesion? never saw any other electors in the electors screen.

the appointment is basically just a modded elective succession where you are the only elector. Thats because the only way to actually mod succession is by changing the different elective succession types. Not sure if much can be done about that. Since it might be hardcoded.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:10 PM, DracoDracul said:

Is this not compatible with Dark Hersey? Because I'm emperor of a realm of over 400 and master of the society, but the decision isn't coming up. 

It should be. Are you also a full blooded demon? Unless you are a succubus you can not form the empire.

I'll roll out a new update soon. I only need to add in some pictures.

Ok I have released a new update now. All gender laws and other succession are now available again. Also fixed an issue with the child gender decision. 

I also added a new feature. Detailed in the patch notes

Is it possible to get rid of the Imperial Elective and go Primogeniture as i'm not a fan of having Gavelkind Election where if i get another son i will lose half my titles to them even if they are not appointed to be the Heir, or is there an option to have Elective Primogeniture as the Libidos so i dont have to keep on kill my new born Sons just so i dont lose my empire 

• 2 weeks later...

If you have problems with loosing titles, that shouldn't happen with the empire title itself but only with other titles you hold that might have other succession laws. But I might look into it further at some point

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it shouldn't or rather when I tested it it didn't. But maybe one of the important coa is missing since the game saves them in a list and that gets shifted if there is a missing coa.

Might look into this later.

Dear tarin,in the new version of CK2,your court can‘t have too many people. However ,a king often have more than ten wives(because they are so useful), together with their kids, it will be a great trouble. I hope the "demon kingdom" government could have larger people limit in the court.

• 4 months later...