RSEE mods missing

I pulled them to collate them and make the threads relevant. Too many versions of the mods, a lot of information in the threads that was confusing and/or irrelevant. So I am working on the RSEE mods to fix the bugs and rereleasing them in packs of two.

I have some issues to address on Vols 1 and 3 first and then I will readd 2 and 4... following the same process. Bugfix, upload, monitor for reports, fix what needs to be fixed, upload two more...

1 minute ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I pulled them to collate them and make the threads relevant. Too many versions of the mods, a lot of information in the threads that was confusing and/or irrelevant. So I am working on the RSEE mods to fix the bugs and rereleasing them in packs of two.

I have some issues to address on Vols 1 and 3 first and then I will readd 2 and 4... following the same process. Bugfix, upload, monitor for reports, fix what needs to be fixed, upload two more...

That's great news! And thanks for such a fast response.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

That's great news! And thanks for such a fast response.

No worries! And forgot to add, the source code is being released with the mods this time around too! :)

Excellent! Thanks for the hard work and dedication! I have been running with RSE 4.0 on my test build and will likely switch over to the Elements when I'm ready to nuke the character and start fresh from the vault. The main issue I had with the RSE 4.0 was the basic needs function while in the wilderness. It would take forever (10 minutes or more) just to process the bathroom needs! Hence my character literally running from settlement to settlement! ?

Archived