On 9/1/2022 at 4:30 PM, Chlodwig said:

anyways I used DD and that whole nonconsent mod was well ....strange

the sims just started the sex animation, you only noticed that it is rape because of a message in the infobox thats why I removed DD because I would want some kind of realism e.g. maybe a fight happening before and the chance of beating the attacker, or if it happens between 2 npc that my pc can try to rescue the victim.

There's lure rape which doesn't include a fight and sim friends should be able to intervene if they see it. I don't have any sims with the rapist trait so I have no issues with it. Or one may disable the kinky and other modules to play only animations with DD.

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 7:10, Sasas said:

Tanto DD como MCCC han hecho que sus mods sean incompatibles entre sí a propósito, 

Do you know if the DD code is available anywhere for mooders? I would like to try to modify it to make it compatible with ww and MCC. Or at least make a mod with the main functions of the mod. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 8:18 AM, roxx13221 said:

Why do people care about rape in a game though, why do people care about other peopls kinks and fetishes in a virtual environment. I can understand that someone might not want to get that, and they don't have to. Or I can understand that some people may not want to contribute to that. But it should be the modder who decides not to. KW of Sims 3 is still on the site, and so does Oblivion's adult mods feature it, both have rape and bestiality. For Sims 4 you have to get DD, which unlike WW isn't supported by that many side-mods, and features less animations than WW. At least they can work together, unless you use sex function from both at the same time on diffrent sims, that seems to result in crashes.

I don't understand why it's banned, either.  Sure, it's not the best thing one could do, but sims are literally just pixels - I say get over it.  

Why is a "criminal" career acceptable, murder mods the, Extreme Violence mod, stripping/prostitution mods okay,  but not a r@pe mod?  It's a crime - it's sex.  It's life.  

They're merely pixels

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 9:29 AM, Night_Ninja_98 said:

I think problem is not because these mods are banned, but because nobody want to create them. Turbodriver earns on Patreon, where's these themes banned, so he never made rape and beastiality in Wicked Whims.

Somebody did it, but he's now on a black list.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:09 PM, yukitokuroya said:

Wicked bugs with any mods that use S4CL, that's why the game crashes if both are used.

"The allegation was that code for DD was stolen from another mod. So the fact that the mod allowed rape wasn't ever an issue and it lived happily on LL for a long time before the creator was banned."

An allegation, Nutty told me he never got any messages from the LL administration, and also, LL is known for having a biased administration.

Too put it midly mostly because td who put even malicious code in his mod to stop people from using dd and for some reason unlike the fallout and skyrim section there is an entire click of mods here pretty much defending anything TD and his click does 

But that's all I'm going to say I don't want to start drama 

On 1/5/2023 at 1:44 AM, Sue_Zan404 said:

I don't understand why it's banned, either.  Sure, it's not the best thing one could do, but sims are literally just pixels - I say get over it.  

Why is a "criminal" career acceptable, murder mods the, Extreme Violence mod, stripping/prostitution mods okay,  but not a r@pe mod?  It's a crime - it's sex.  It's life.  

They're merely pixels

Pretty much hell if you look at the skyrim side of this very website beastality rape and even gore and canibalism like namira's goat are pretty much common the only section having an issue with these themes seem to be the Sims 4 section of LL

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 1:18 PM, roxx13221 said:

Why do people care about rape in a game though, why do people care about other peopls kinks and fetishes in a virtual environment. I can understand that someone might not want to get that, and they don't have to. Or I can understand that some people may not want to contribute to that. But it should be the modder who decides not to. KW of Sims 3 is still on the site, and so does Oblivion's adult mods feature it, both have rape and bestiality. For Sims 4 you have to get DD, which unlike WW isn't supported by that many side-mods, and features less animations than WW. At least they can work together, unless you use sex function from both at the same time on diffrent sims, that seems to result in crashes.

Coz it's hilarious. I'm a jew so i wanna role play raping some nazi's. Thas an hilarious kink right? What are your scenarios like?

I'm kinda for it. Like we have characters that are Peeping toms or Creeps, You should be able to set one to be a Rapist. He has this thing where it attacks a woman and in most cases bystanders just flee, except for say cops, they usually chase him off or arrest him. If those physics exist in the base game. Isn't that one an extreme violence feature? In more cases, the woman should fight the guy off, but if she has low fitness, she has a tendency to lose, but say, a big muscular woman usually fights them off quickly, like one with a fitness level at 10, or there muscle set to 100,

I was looking on a site called f95zone which looks promising but i haven't found a rape mod yet. i'm downloading a different version of wickedwhims that might be rapey, but i dunno yet it is a 3.2 gig file, can't remember the other one being a big file... yeah i just had a look and my version is 106mb so i dunno why this ones so large. And i found a hacked version of the game and all dlc's so i'm downloading that and i'll have a horror world now. Let me know please if anyone finds a rapey mod.

1 hour ago, Lordsyke said:

I'm kinda for it. Like we have characters that are Peeping toms or Creeps, You should be able to set one to be a Rapist. He has this thing where it attacks a woman and in most cases bystanders just flee, except for say cops, they usually chase him off or arrest him. If those physics exist in the base game. Isn't that one an extreme violence feature? In more cases, the woman should fight the guy off, but if she has low fitness, she has a tendency to lose, but say, a big muscular woman usually fights them off quickly, like one with a fitness level at 10, or there muscle set to 100,

Yeah i'd like that in the game where the victim had a chance of fighting back, they could have a martial arts mod where they go and learn kung fu or something. maybe even carry a gun and jus shoot the scum bag. the violence mod does need a rape and rape defense addition to it. i found the rapey mod on that site it's called Devious Desires. doesn't work with wicked whims tho. and it don't work with MCCC

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 9:03 AM, Gambit said:

Hum, I just said he was on a black list, but not the reason for.

Yeah he was banned from here for allegedly stealing Turbo's code. But Turbo & Deaderpool put him on a blacklist because he helped work on a NSFW mods for kids and toddlers.

"Blacklist" means they essentially bricked both their mods when they detect any mod made by the DeviousDesires mod author, including the S4Lib, which a lot of modders use. This causes a lot of game issues.

I mean... bold of Deaderpool and Turbo to take such a bold stance on non-con considering she linked animators that made bestiality animations for her mod and even suggested that she was considering rape elements in WW a while ago when asked. And both Turbo and Deader allow adult x teen relations with both of their mods (and teens are in, yknow, highschool?).

img-2023-02-19-19-13-21.png

• 2 months later...

Edited: Removed Quote - Wrong quote.

To put it in a nutshell, the teen allowance depends on multiple factors, country of origin, and even within each country 14 to 17 can be legal with parental consent, but not all countries or regions even within said legal country. 18 and 19 are still teens, but also legal without parental consent. 

Until recently (within the last 5 years), you could have 19 to 22 yr olds still in high school, because instead of graduating, they are given a certificate of attendance, and booted out the door at 18/19 after getting pushed from grade level to grade level without learning anything, and forced to go get a GED after that. Those that apply themselves still get an actual diploma. All because if they can "graduate" every student that passes through their doors, it makes them look better on paper, and are awarded with more funds...

In my game, it's rare that I allow young teens to even be with a young adult, I look at their personality to see if they fit a set of criteria, and when they do, that requires activating the teen/adult feature. I don't have any Adult/Teen nore Elder/Teen relationships in my game even tho it's possible to happen IRL, I just find Elders don't live long enough to even try, and I have to question the Adult morality if they are with even an older teen. (And that's where a Rape mod would come in, if it uses WW's animations and fertility aspects, can't use DD as it has a % chance for pregnancies every time and that's just lame) I just don't want to have to tailor every event without any form randomness.

Edited by Airianna
On 8/27/2022 at 11:51 PM, BDSMGurl said:

Yeah it's either one or the other. Deaderpool is worse than TurboDriver. I chose to stay with the WW system.  No forced sex but I will survive.  It is what it is. Everything used to work awesome together but since the fallout it all went to $hi t

Actually, I have been able to find Forced and Rough options within the WW system, which act as a possible rape situation. However, these animations  act more like a fetish than anything because their are no aftermath consequences of emotions like in Sims 2.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 9:18 AM, roxx13221 said:

Because people are idiots and have nothing better to do than annoy the rest, they treat these issues as if the sims are alive and they won't let you play your way, It's the fault of the social sensitivity inculcated by the media, basically you're lucky to Don't be a jerk like them, so just smile. WW also had a lot to do with that aspect since it started to instill hate on DD along with MCCC. Nobody likes competition, but those two modders are incredibly damaging

On 6/4/2023 at 4:02 PM, sarliah said:

Because people are idiots and have nothing better to do than annoy the rest, they treat these issues as if the sims are alive and they won't let you play your way, It's the fault of the social sensitivity inculcated by the media, basically you're lucky to Don't be a jerk like them, so just smile. WW also had a lot to do with that aspect since it started to instill hate on DD along with MCCC. Nobody likes competition, but those two modders are incredibly damaging

Yeah that's called conservative irrationnal moral panic and unfortunatly it happens often.

The DD dev case isn't an isolated case here. A few other talent devs got ban for fishy reasons. Often because they were making concurrence to people who have power here and are making money with patreons and such.

The "patreon don't accept rape and incest" argument isn't valid in my opinion. There are other site who are a lot more open to those, suscribe star for example. They can go to those.

DD don't work really well without WW. WW is a lot too vanilla without DD (they are to the point they even go further that way, suppressing teen and incest). Users are the losers in this politic.

I am at the point i think i will redownload my old sims3, because sex mods where better at that time.

Edited by Saryon8

Food for thought: I think the best way to authentically introduce the "Peril" element, which I might add is actually a horrible thing in real life... But many times bandits and Home invasion situations, Some of the thieves might not just be interested in valuables. They can and often do kidnap in targeted scenarios... rival gangs for example, might want to take a few of the dons mistresses hostage, or sell them into sex slavery if he or she was especially brutal. Prison scenario's often put people into uncomfortable situations, and say... you did something wrong, and you are serving time, it's not uncommon for your cell mate to take advantage of the situation. I get it, people don't want to be reminded of the very horrible situations in real life when we play a game.... I would argue that being aware of the real horror and consequence's of real life is very immersive. as some people already have stated, Skyrim already had various RP "Rape". It's not out of historical context that rape is used in war. yes its a war crime, but if your a desperate power, you can use any means in your hands, and many do... Peril should be random, such as a home invasion, your there sleeping and lets face it its not something great, But for arguments sake you were caught hacking, i think it was Sims 2 had the secret club, you could get put in cuffs and taken away to the land of booze and elite club life....{it was very surprising to me when it happened i remember feeling helpless and stunned, but it was very exciting} something like it is certainly a possibility. some kind of like System and locations that can add a lot with crime as a theme. Adding the ability to gangs with a Kidnap and Ransom or random peril theme is sort of what's missing. A police branch to stop it {Good Cop/Bad Cop}, and a crime branch "Deviant Thief" "Deviant Invader" "Sicko peeping Tom" Something like that. Three new lots themes with special traits, Crime HQ, Police HQ, Slave Cave. special traits and carrier paths. Chance to become a Insider for a crime family...Police option. gives you access to personal data of npcs such as wealth or relationships. uses bugs to gain more. Ex Slave Crime fighter.... hero man or woman who puts on a costume to fight crime directly. Think batman ect. Funny idea but i think it adds a bit more color to this idea. maybe another thing perhaps your at a bar having a drink and someone slipped something in your drink...its a bit off .. but you pass out and wind up in someone house, maybe Mortimer Goth....Wait what why am I here..... and were is my clothing! . it happens and it's horrible. but it's real. Mortimer is one lewd dude. he likes to travel all over at the late bars and clubs, don't tell me you haven't wondered about that yourself....you know there sure is a lot of muffled screams in his castle.... maybe your a supernatural investigator who just got your license and the goth family is your target.... Lets just see inside that casket....

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 1:48 AM, DevilsPrincess said:

Does anyone know if there is any chance to get WW, MCCC and DD work together in game? It would make my gameplay perfect.

You can get the current MCCC to work with DD, You can get WW and MCCC to work together, But not both at the same time. There are advantages to each, each has it's flaws and strong points. The main problem, one will actively try to knock out the functions of the other. by design... Both are fine mods, from a purely technical point of view and do exactly as stated. If your looking for something to get them both to work together and emphases the strong aspects of both, good luck. There is little incentive at present and might actually be dis-incentivized to an extent.  I currently have DD And MCCC, with venue changes and they do work reasonably well. again not both at the same time. because of this i hold two copy's and two completely different identical copy's of both. Which is ridiculous. But I get used to using the offline bladeserver for such cases.