View File

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT MY MOD

This mod was (as far as I can tell) originally created by Buffscale on Tumblr. 

I'm posting this because it seems Buffscales presence has all but disappeared from Tumblr and his/her download links have been broken. Further still, the original download that I had for this mod had an error causing blue textures to show up on the Morihaus characters instead of the skin textures.

I didn't want this mod to wither away, so through my (incredibly basic) abilities, I was able to successfully reapply the cow textures back onto these characters, making the mod usable again! I also wanted to upload it here so it could get the exposure that it needs/deserves.   

This mod is Sexlab compatible, and SOS compatible. Not sure if its compatible with Skyrim Special Addition

What this mod has:

The Morihaus (Minotaur) playable race

A follower that can be found at the very top of the through of the world. 

Requirements:

I really don't know actually, I ran a few tests and I think you need SKSE, the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, and Race Compatibility. Not 100% certain.

Known issues (that I'm not sure how to fix):

Hair/eyes floating above head

Morihaus is taller than most other NPC's, so use setscale to manage your height

Helmets/boots don't fit very well

IF THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS MOD IS OUT THERE AND DOESN'T WANT THIS HERE, I WILL GLADLY TAKE THIS DOWN.

Also, if you are out there, thank you for your work! 

It was rather disappointing to see so many interesting mods die along with this one due to the defunct download links. I was able to salvage this mod, but if any of you have any more of these lost mods, I'd love it if you could share them. Its always a shame to see good mods disappear.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

On 3/13/2019 at 3:57 AM, RohZima said:

Textures missing for me, the bull is completely white?

Edit: You didn't include the body texture, morihaus\minobody.dds is referenced in the esp but not included in the mod.

9 hours ago, g-mus said:

same here,  can confirm that at least the follower's bodytexture (eyes as well) is still bugged.

Still, thanks for the effort ! Had no idea this existed ;)?

Damn, yup I'm dumb. I used this Minotaur resource when I made my fix,Tell me if downloading this fixes the issue. I can't really test it right now because I'm off on a trip.  If it works then I'll add it the the requirements. Sorry that I didn't realize that, I'm pretty bad and new at this. ?

5 hours ago, FWARP said:

Damn, yup I'm dumb. I used this Minotaur resource when I made my fix,Tell me if downloading this fixes the issue. I can't really test it right now because I'm off on a trip.  If it works then I'll add it the the requirements. Sorry that I didn't realize that, I'm pretty bad and new at this. ?

Don't worry about it mate. I've been making mods since 2015 and still screw up 99% of mods I release the first time.

21 hours ago, RohZima said:

Basically to fix it you just need to take "minobody.dds" from that resource files smm folder and put it in morihaus folder. I've done that and it's working now.

Got it! I have made an update and everything should be all fixed! Thank you and everyone else for your help! Let me know if anything's still messed up, and I'll be happy to try and fix it.

• 6 months later...

So far I've got this to actually work in SSE. You only need to grab one thing.

Out of the box I didn't have to touch the esp but it seems the beard was missing it's texture.

So I looked around in your mod and noticed an empty texture folder named 'ssm'.

The modder's resource mentioned in the thread has a texture folder named ssm, which contained the same textures found in the "morihaus" folder.

Overwriting ALL of your textures with those from the modder's pack completely fixed the issue.

I don't think I needed to optimize the nifs for SSE but I did it anyways.

I cooooooould repack this up or fix it and upload an SSE compatible version. But really this fix is a simple texture override.

So, shortly, just overwrite the textures in the mod with those from the resource, all of them, not just the body.

OH, and thank you FWARP, keep fighting the good fight. I recently had to re-upload the SOS Controller mod because it disappeared and could only be downloaded with a chinese VPN.

Which I did. My link should still be in the SOS support thread somewhere unless they got salty and removed it.

• 4 months later...

I am using Nexus Mod Manager so I dont think I can do that. I am new to this stuff. Is there a way you could update the file with the fixes mentioned above? Or is anyone able to giv me advice? This is a cool mod and would love to play with it more. The eyes hover above the head and the beard texture isnt there.

I hope I am not asking for too much.

• 2 months later...

This is one of my new favorite race mods now. I'd wish people would do more monster race mods compatible with SOS. I look forward to the continuation of this mod and perhaps fix the legs texture clipping.