Is there a way to disable morphs in AAF?

The reason why I ask this is im using AAF with letito's animations for F to F but instead of using VIO Strap im using this mod and it lets you increase the size of the dick but whenever I start an animation it resets to a fixed size due to the morphs I think. Im very new to AAF so im not sure if this is really whats happening but any help is appreciated.

I am not entirely sure if this would works but

Leito_animationData.xml

<animation id="LeitoAggressiveCarry" frames="312">
    <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="Belly">
        <idle form="01006367" id="LeitoAggressiveCarryF"/>

<value path="morph" value="?????" to="?"/> ------------------------------ Add & Edit this line (don't think this would work)

</actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="0100173C" id="LeitoAggressiveCarryM"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/>

<value path="morph" value="?????" to="?"/> ------------------------------ or Add & Edit this line (more likely to work)
    </actor>
</animation>

I think you can add a line there(maybe) and add what morph you want with its strength

but if it works, you will have to add the line to each animation inside each _animationData.xml you have.

also if this works then it would affect Males as well

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

I am not entirely sure if this would works but

Leito_animationData.xml

<animation id="LeitoAggressiveCarry" frames="312">
    <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="Belly">
        <idle form="01006367" id="LeitoAggressiveCarryF"/>

<value path="morph" value="?????" to="?"/> ------------------------------ Add & Edit this line (don't think this would work)

</actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="0100173C" id="LeitoAggressiveCarryM"/>
        <value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/>

<value path="morph" value="?????" to="?"/> ------------------------------ or Add & Edit this line (more likely to work)
    </actor>
</animation>

I think you can add a line there(maybe) and add what morph you want with its strength

but if it works, you will have to add the line to each animation inside each _animationData.xml you have.

also if this works then it would affect Males as well

Yea that didn't work and using bodyslide would change all the bodies I just want the player.

14 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Are you still looking for solution ? AAF Settings xml file should have an option to turn off morphs or else try asking this in main AAF thread.

Yea I am but I think the Futa mod is actually the reason the size is always the same ive tried contacting the mod author through the comments but he hasn't responded.

Archived