Fallout Sexual Overhaul [DISCONTINUED]

dipshit239

i have sent a direct message at the modder responsible, if he does not respond the next time he goes online, we might consider this project abandoned, and, therefore, we will need to do get other modders to finish what was started, or, since there are no files here that have been worked on(as far as i can see, there is no demo or 0.01 version on this mod here), start from scratch using all the compiled ideas and concepts. which is a total shame, cuz the mod idea is great.

• 2 weeks later...

i have recieved an update from him, it is confirmed, work on the mod has stopped, but i have asked him to send the mod as is, so that those that want to continue working on the mod and to carry the idea forward, he might do it, but as is, the mod is dead, he should be, per his message, be sending a statment soon, if he remembers. even though the mod has stopped, hopefully, the idea will live on. it can also be worked on by multiple modders if each one does work on different aspects of the mod, to make it efficiently, like retexturing, coding, andimations and such. its a shame that the mod is no longer being worked on, but not receiving the time of death notification on it, progress to continue working on the mod or working on a similiar mod was sadly halted (if anyone decided to do so).

On 1/10/2020 at 9:51 AM, rgssy said:

i have recieved an update from him, it is confirmed, work on the mod has stopped, but i have asked him to send the mod as is, so that those that want to continue working on the mod and to carry the idea forward, he might do it, but as is, the mod is dead, he should be, per his message, be sending a statment soon, if he remembers. even though the mod has stopped, hopefully, the idea will live on. it can also be worked on by multiple modders if each one does work on different aspects of the mod, to make it efficiently, like retexturing, coding, andimations and such. its a shame that the mod is no longer being worked on, but not receiving the time of death notification on it, progress to continue working on the mod or working on a similiar mod was sadly halted (if anyone decided to do so).

I didn't get vary far given that I had a very difficult time finding the assets and tools that I needed as well as information on how to use them. I did end up putting together many of the magazine covers  if you'd like me the share the needed files for that. On top of that, I'd still be happy to finish all the magazine covers if any other people want to do something with this concept.

Also, I think that's a good idea to have multiple people working on different aspects of the mod as this would make this a much more do-able task.

Here is some of the covers to give an idea of what I was doing

294352816_GunsAndBullets-StreetGunsofDetroit.thumb.png.db93ac7cf2229d05cb6947365c9fe114.png1085251999_AstoundinglyAwesomeTales-RiseofTheMutants.thumb.png.5ec1937d9fa8d4f44e9303d9ebf70e3b.png660696169_TumblersToday-BobbyPins.thumb.png.e469da3eb83a2754103cad7e95db1c88.png1819874048_LiveAndLove-BewareTheManHandler.thumb.png.82f9bf1f4d32e2f8217f8e384e984346.png

Archived