Looking for non skimpy "everyday" armors/clothes

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some more "everyday" type mods for outfits and clothes etc which are compatible with UUNP (and bonus points for bodyslide files).

I'm thinking of long dresses (maybe with hdt?) Or medium length dresses (also hdt?) and pants with t shirt esque, already have a quite a few, but maybe someone knows a few extra hidden gems?

Also a nice vanilla armor replacer along those lines ? (so non skimpy, but different from vanilla in style), currently just converted all armors to my body type, but looking for a bit of a fresh breath in that department as well.

And last but not least, does anyone know of a good makeup replacer? The vanilla ones are barely visible (eyeliners etc), and the quality is rather meh on a 4k body texture ;)

On 2/18/2019 at 4:53 PM, jujoco said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some more "everyday" type mods for outfits and clothes etc which are compatible with UUNP (and bonus points for bodyslide files).

I'm thinking of long dresses (maybe with hdt?) Or medium length dresses (also hdt?) and pants with t shirt esque, already have a quite a few, but maybe someone knows a few extra hidden gems?

Also a nice vanilla armor replacer along those lines ? (so non skimpy, but different from vanilla in style), currently just converted all armors to my body type, but looking for a bit of a fresh breath in that department as well.

And last but not least, does anyone know of a good makeup replacer? The vanilla ones are barely visible (eyeliners etc), and the quality is rather meh on a 4k body texture ;)

Everyday outfits and clothes

Apachii Divine Elegance Store in optional files are the bodyslides for UUNP and CBBE.

zzjay's wardrobe and bodyslide for Zzjay's Wardrobe UUNP Conversion

Vanilla armor and clothes replacer, read my reply: Looking for a sexy Wench outfit (bodyslide)

Makeup replacer: Fair Skin Complexion had already good makeups, there is now a new file on Update Files, Fair Skin Complexion v10.1 RC2 only for the face

and in Optional Files if you want to try Makeup Overhaul v1.0

More choices if you search on Nexus for makeup.

18 hours ago, samadara said:

Apachii Divine Elegance Store in optional files are the bodyslides for UUNP and CBBE.

zzjay's wardrobe and bodyslide for Zzjay's Wardrobe UUNP Conversion

Vanilla armor and clothes replacer, read my reply: Looking for a sexy Wench outfit (bodyslide)

Makeup replacer: Fair Skin Complexion had already good makeups, there is now a new file on Update Files, Fair Skin Complexion v10.1 RC2 only for the face

and in Optional Files if you want to try Makeup Overhaul v1.0

More choices if you search on Nexus for makeup.

Tnx! 

Archived