New to modding

demonlorde795

Im new to modding  so I thought I would start with fallout new vegas im using nmm and  so far I am failing horribly. I have spent the past two days trying to get the type 6 body mod and the type 6 equipment replacer to work. nothing I do seems to fix the messed up textures. I dont know it im using the wrong mod manager or something but I cant figure it out on my own.

From my experience the best mod manger for fallout 3 and New Vegas is FOMM (fallout mod manager). Mostly because from what I have seen and heard is that NMM doesn't always install/unistall things correctly.

Load order is a must if you really ever want anyone to actually be able to help you with people trying to guess at what your problem is.

Also it's a good idea to upload a screenshot or 2 of what the problem looks like so we can better tell you what the problem is.

If you toggled it off and not back on it will not reset up correctly. FOMM, and MO2 have built in archive invalidation that works, I do not know about Nexus or Vortex.

Type 6 equipment replacer for clothing and armor uses default vanilla textures for the most part. The bodies themselves do not. If the skin is the issue you have a incompatible skin for the nude body underneath. The affected armors, clothing's and or a picture would help.

Also If your over 127 modsin your loader textures and meshes can start glitching the more over you go.

Archived