Rimworld - Voluptuous Bodies - Futa Version

This is simply another updated version of Oramu's/TY Voluptuous Female Bodies mod for Rimworld on steam. Only this one has an added feature.

Works with latest version of Rimwold (V1.0.2059)

Compatible with existing saves and toggled on and off with no corruption of save file data.

Please note this is not my mod and I do not intend to take credit for this work.
I have simply updated for the current version of Rimworld. The only addition I have made to this mod is added a penis.

INSTALL:
1. Download Zip file.
2. Un-zip file to desktop.
3. Copy 'Voluptuous Bodies - Futa Version (Female)' file into steamapps/common/Rimworld/mods folder.
4. Enable in 'Mods' menu in game.
5. Enjoy.

View File

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, Zurileous said:

Is there a way to make the textures default for all pawn models? I'd rather see an army of futa raiders than the average ones. I can just make my own futas with the android printer mod, but having everyone be futa by default would be awesome.  

I could whip up a quick edit for this if you like? though this would make everyone you encounter the futa texture, males females and all body sizes would be the same.

On 4/14/2019 at 11:33 AM, Zurileous said:

Yes, this is exactly what I want. I'm not really concerned with a variety of models in my games. I already never recruited men when I played before. Only 'average' textured women, then equipped them with gear that didn't display. Thus, a colony of permanently nude women. If it's not too much trouble, I would very much appreciate it man.  Would there also be a way to, maybe, only allow female pawns to spawn? Potentially by removing male pawns from the game? Would that be possible?

Yeah no worries, i can sort that out for you. Would you like the large female and small female both? (see attached images) for example: People with thin and average bodies will have the small body and the fat and hulking people will have the large?

As for disabling male pawns that is a bit out of my skill level. Though the mod Changer Dresser allows you to change the gender of your pawns not every pawn you encounter though.
Here is the link to that mod: https://rim-world.com/change-dresser-mod/

Large.png

Small.png

• 4 years later...