View File

Use the power of your finger to remove all your cloths. Then marvel as you put them back on again with another jab at the same key. 'U' key is the default to perform this marvelous feat with MCM options for your finger stabbing pleasure.  Two versions available. One for LE and one for SSE (which is labelled appropriately).

Requirements

PapyrusUtils and it's requirements

Acknowledgements

Ashal - because...

Problems

1) My gast was totally flabbered when, after all these years, I couldn't find anything that did this, (and I needed it for Wintersun). Therefore have I cobbled something together using parts of misappropriated code. I bet there is something somewhere really obvious which does this. In which case thank you for pointing it out. grumph.

2) It can be really rather slow. However it's simply threaded, so you can press the key in full knowledge that your cloths will be removed, (or put back on) while you continue other antics. If you keep pressing the key your requests will be ignored until such times its finished what it's doing.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    PapyrusUtils
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

4 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

The mod Follow Me For Sex has a togglable option for a NPC through dialog to strip or redress. That is only for NPC's and not the PC. Thanks. Does your mod work by the strip menu in Sexlab? Does it strip all equipped items?

Basically follows the same strip regime as Sexlab. Doesn't require it or anything else though, (well apart from the stated requirements). Also doesn't strip "NoStrip" flagged items.

12 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

Cool love it. It is such a pain to go into inventory to do this.

No Probs. Thinking about it I might put in a selection page at some point so you can select which slots you want to undress/redress. Mind I am slow and lazy and wanting to actually put some time into a run.

33 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Trying this!  I've been using Toggle Options from the Nexus which has an undress key (which strips the PC totally bare) and then SkyUI groups to put back on what I wanted back on.  This sounds a whole lot better. Thanks!

Thanks.

4 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

No Probs. Thinking about it I might put in a selection page at some point so you can select which slots you want to undress/redress. Mind I am slow and lazy and wanting to actually put some time into a run.

Maybe it could have its own menu, but an option to use Sexlab's strip settings if it's present?

Ohhh, a mod like this has been needed for a while, there's one mod I found that kinda does this, at least for removing clothes, called "serial strip" but it is very slow and has an unnecessarily long animation for taking clothes off, can't put clothes back on tho, have to do it manually.

I look forward to further refinement of this mod, may it become a gem good sir. ;)

7 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

nice mod...

trying it out..

whats the outfit of the girl in the picture ?

Nyotengu Catsuit ( http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-783.html )  + uunp sliders from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69192-jrconversions-uunp-hdt/

Actually looks good in SSE but probably could do with squeaky sounds as you move.

hi spoonsingergreat mod,  correct me if i understand wrongly,   

the mod will bind a  hotKey to trigger a

1.strip all clothes and stored in StrippedItems

2.redress clothes back (toggle)

instantly strip/redress , will the stripped items come back when player/npc teleports to somewhere else .  

targetActor will always be player , can instant dress/undress happed to on npc as well ?

32 minutes ago, coldloc said:

hi spoonsingergreat mod,  correct me if i understand wrongly,   

the mod will bind a  hotKey to trigger a

1.strip all clothes and stored in StrippedItems

2.redress clothes back (toggle)

instantly strip/redress , will the stripped items come back when player/npc teleports to somewhere else .  

targetActor will always be player , can instant dress/undress happed to on npc as well ?

Yes to points 1) & 2). Not really instant though - actually quite slow. The id's for items removed are stored in an array also they are still in you inventory, because it just removes them. So doesn't really matter where you go. It's only for the player character.

2 hours ago, waiyan said:

Are the dress and undress actions are animated?

this mod didn't use animation when toggle clothing,

but when playing,   I personally never like to use undress / dress animation , a bit unnatural, and also there is delay lag  during  equipItem ,  unequipItem fired .   

one of the way to handle such delay might be create option that can

set Actor Alpha to 0 during changing clothes ,  and then when toggle behavior is done , set Actor Alpha back to 1. 

• 8 months later...

Hey thank you for the awesome mod, I needed it for Wintersun, I am experiencing a minor issue though, the Keybind I choose for Stripping does not stick, I have to reset each game load. Anyone have any idea what might cause this? It is the only mod which I have such a keybind issue with, had the same with Sexlab adventures which I was using for the same reason just the stripping hotkey. If anyone knows of a fix for this I am all ears. ❤️ 

• 1 year later...