Four Play New Game Invisible Male bodies in some animations

I'm on a new game, have installed everything according to instructions on the first forum page, yet I am stuck with invisible male nude bodies, very frustrating.

Strangely enough, they're not always invisible. Sometimes they look fine, sometimes the body (but not hands and head) is invisible.

Also, if I tap the button to select a new animation, some will have the invisible body and some won't. (Sometimes it doesn't seem to actually change animation, but the body disappears. Almost as if there are double animations in the list, but 1 source has a bad body reference or something.)

Does anyone have a thought on why it's doing this? It's getting very frustrating. Load order in spoiler.

(Maybe I should also mention that positioning is terrible, occasionally characters will be a meter or two away from each other and pointing in the wrong direction.)

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
four_play_Nudesuits.esm
four_play_resources.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
SimSettlements.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
XDI.esm
CBBE.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FP_VanillaFudge.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
FP_Autonomy.esp
LooksMenu.esp
Vinfamy_CP.esp
DiverseBodies.esp
Sickotiks_Art.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
CRX.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_Conqueror.esp
four_play.esp
FP_Violate.esp
FP_Prostitution.esp
Devious_Merchants.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
Marmo1233 - Immersive Settlers.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersLightArmorOnly.esp
BetterSettlersRaidersPack.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
VaultTecAcceleratedFocusSystem.esp
VaultTecAcceleratedFocusSystem - NukaWorld.esp
VaultTecAcceleratedFocusSystem - FarHarbor.esp
FO4Hotkeys.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
4PlaySEU.esp
StartMeUp.esp

FFS, both the "how to" install 4P posts on the first page have bad instructions? I thought maybe the more recent one would work better. But this one says to install "FO4 Animations by Leito" and after looking at that page again, it says it no longer supports Four Play. Why? And why remove the legacy version?

On top of that, Four Play opens a dialogue that asks if I want to use Leito's, Leito's and Crazy's, or Leito's, Crazy's and the new Crazy's. How does that work if Leito no longer supports it?

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

And unlike AAF, everything runs as soon as you install it. No having to hunt down a bunch of patches.

.....You'll need a fresh install of Fallout 4, though, since AAF "hooks" into literally every facet of the game.

?

Using MO2 keeps mods from "hooking" into your actual game. I'd just have to restart a new game I'm sure. So far AAF looks pretty good, though the dialogue from some of the mods don't seem to mesh with my other dialogue mods. If things go downhill, I might check out Flashy - thanks for the tip!

Archived