How Do I Change the Body Shape in Bodyslide?

Shiori栞

I have every outfit built in Bodyslide. Batch Built to the Atomic Beauty body. No issues there (except AB Black Rose outfit won't adjust the actual body, just clothes, so much clipping).

My question is: How do I adjust the actual body itself? If I strip I have the default AB body without the adjustments I made to the outfits. So, I am slim when I have clothes on (Slim set to 40%) but loaded without clothes.

I see the actual body there in the list, but changes don't show in the Preview or the game. What do I do to make the body the same shape when nude as it has when I wear outfits?

Well. In Bodyslide, you have to pull up the Atomic Beauty base file.

Step 1: Open Bodyslide.

Step 2: Where it says Outfit/Body, open drop down menu and scroll finding the item called Atomic Beauty. (Atomic Beauty - Physics if you use physics.)

Step 3: Open the same preset you used for your outfits.

Step 4: Click build, if you want morphs, click "Build Morphs" check box.

Step 5: Load up game.

Step 6: Profit.

The "Atomic Beauty" Outfit/Body base that shows up in the drop down menu is your nude body base.

Edit:
If you are using Unique Player mods, you'll have to copy the body built into the PlayerCharacterAssets folder. Or to save time, Hold CTRL and click build. It will send the FemaleBody.nif to your Bodyslide folder and you just copy it directly into the PlayerCharacterAssets folder.

Hope this helps.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:13 PM, ThiccZombie said:

Well. In Bodyslide, you have to pull up the Atomic Beauty base file.

Step 1: Open Bodyslide.

Step 2: Where it says Outfit/Body, open drop down menu and scroll finding the item called Atomic Beauty. (Atomic Beauty - Physics if you use physics.)

Step 3: Open the same preset you used for your outfits.

Step 4: Click build, if you want morphs, click "Build Morphs" check box.

Step 5: Load up game.

Step 6: Profit.

The "Atomic Beauty" Outfit/Body base that shows up in the drop down menu is your nude body base.

Edit:
If you are using Unique Player mods, you'll have to copy the body built into the PlayerCharacterAssets folder. Or to save time, Hold CTRL and click build. It will send the FemaleBody.nif to your Bodyslide folder and you just copy it directly into the PlayerCharacterAssets folder.

Hope this helps.

Actually, that's what I did.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, Shiori栞 said:

I see the actual body there in the list, but changes don't show in the Preview or the game. What do I do to make the body the same shape when nude as it has when I wear outfits?

Adjustments to the body aren't changing anything, just stays default. When I slide a slider, it simply does nothing.

Archived