[Request] Female Character Face mods

Hello, I'm fairly new in Fallout 4 modding, recently began my walkthrough and so far I've made good progress in making my game to look appealing.  However I'm still struggling to make my character face to look decent, everything feels to me like slight variations of standart face, and sliders are confusing as hell, it feels like I only make it look worse, no matter how long I'm working on it.

Are there any modifcations, presets or anything else that could possibly help me to create appealing female character face? Requesting any tips on that topic.

Thank you. 

7 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Jeez, there's only about a million face presets on the Nexus. Do you not have access? :)

I think that's what makes it difficult, you have to sort through A LOT of crap presets to find any good ones(depending on your tastes), and even then some may have too much mod requirements and/or may require a specific ENB to get desired result(so for those of us who can't run ENB for performance reasons and/or don't want switch from a ENB preset we already like, you're SOL).

@adradox

Since we don't know what specific type of appealing face you're looking for, i'll provide a couple nexus links that i use as a base to tweak around with that are not supermodel-ish per say.

Those are the only ones i know off the top of my head that don't stand out as much compared to other characters in-game and looks good with any skin texture mods besides their recommended ones, but you'll still need the hair mods(unless you're going to change them anyway).

3 hours ago, JDG973 said:

I think that's what makes it difficult, you have to sort through A LOT of crap presets to find any good ones(depending on your tastes), and even then some may have too much mod requirements and/or may require a specific ENB to get desired result(so for those of us who can't run ENB for performance reasons and/or don't want switch from a ENB preset we already like, you're SOL).

Yes, exactly my problem here, tons of them, and many use ENB/Photoshop filters to appear better than they actually are.

As for preferences, I like faces with slight asian features, like high cheekbones, big eyes, smaller chins and mouths.  

Thank you for suggestions! 

• 2 years later...