Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth3 Ecchi MoD

On 12/14/2019 at 11:25 PM, NovaRain said:

Hi guys, could someone convert this scripts for Blender 2.8x or 3DS MAX 2020?
I'll be glad.

@necron71Kitserver contain the main MOD ;)

Cheers,
NovaRain

Add-on script for Blender version 2.80 or later.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3l1n4e0jvzvogn8/io_import_compile_heart_ism2_20200717.7z/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aupm9fb8m8a3wne/io_export_mesh_for_read_ism2_20200713.7z/file

edit: Updated download link

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, sorry .. hard work is hard work and i didnt do anything in more than a year now, lately tried to draw a bit, but even forgot all the keybindings for krita :( 

i didnt move away from neptunia modding, but sadly couldnt draw anything in almost forever now

On 3/12/2021 at 2:15 AM, yolon57 said:

this mod is basically malware. the 0.8 version at least giving antivirus a fit.

This is a strange thing. the base files havent changed in ages and didnt give me any problems so far. the smaller ones like i did are only packed picture files, not much to pack code into either. what specific file did give you a warning?

• 4 months later...

I can't get the mod, linked on page 1 of this discussion, to work. Could someone help me out plz?

I linked pics of what my dirs look like now.

I should mention perhaps that the version is formally named Hyperdimension neptunia Rebirth:3; GENERATIONS.

I didn't find any other version Rebirth3 on Steam.

Screenshot from 2021-07-26 11-28-39.png

Screenshot from 2021-07-26 11-29-02.png

Edited by Tiressia
18 hours ago, Tiressia said:

I can't get the mod, linked on page 1 of this discussion, to work. Could someone help me out plz?

I linked pics of what my dirs look like now.

I should mention perhaps that the version is formally named Hyperdimension neptunia Rebirth:3; GENERATIONS.

I didn't find any other version Rebirth3 on Steam.

Screenshot from 2021-07-26 11-28-39.png

Screenshot from 2021-07-26 11-29-02.png

I'd say that you can't follow simple instructions

1. Open with winrar, or other similar program
  2. Extract all files/folders into root HDN Re;Birth 3 installed folder
  3. No need to run external program
  4. Play & enjoy

Your issue is step 2, the mod's Neptools folder is not for shows

Frankly, I find the instructions all but clear :(  Ready to admit, though, that it's to blame on me.

So I need to have the rebirth directory and the dll in the root, and merge the directories inside Neptools with the original ones?

I tried several combinations, but whatever I do, the game keeps looking the same in all respects, except for when I get "the game crashed".

In which respects are my screenshots, posted here above, different from what it should be like? And what is the earliest point in the game where I should notice the difference?

I followed the instructions, but it all looks the same: the main menu screen, the dialogs, the Get Scrubbing movie, the characters in the game field and the equipment menu.

Do I need certain equipment for it to show?

A clear picture of which files are to be extracted where would be helpful.

Edited by Tiressia

Thank you for responding back, Axilimili. It is well appreciated. And, learning that you contributed to the mod: do include my compliments!

I continued my search for a solution yesterday, and I stumbled over the site where Neptools comes from. It came with a very informative readme file that helped me solve the issue.

So, for the sake of other Linux users:

The issue forms because Steam's Proton overrides dinput.dll. Here is the fix-it:

- find the proton prefix in your savegame directory. The path should be ~/.steam/steam/steamapps/compatdata/353270/pfx. It's a 64-bit prefix.

- use winecfg to add dinput8.dll to the library-tab, and set it to "built-in/native",

- Install vcrun2013 in the same prefix. It is in the 'DLL/components' section of winetricks.

Now I have the patches working. This info may be helpful as well for people who want to run Rebirth3 under wine.

Addendum

If the game is in a directory that does not have ';' in its path, then dinput8.dll is permitted to sit in the root dir of the program. It is the ';' that makes it necessary for it to sit in the Birth3 directory instead.

The Neptunia U patches, listed on page 1 of this thread, don't have these issues; they readily work on Linux.

Edited by Tiressia
  • 3 weeks later...

Friendly question can somebody post a list with folder numbers for characters and costumes so when someone likes to mix mods together having a version from one mod and having a version for another costume or can perhaps someone give me a link where i can find a list like that for example i need to change Nepgears swimsuit to another version because the one on Loverslab has a texture problem the one from undertow is perfect what folder do i need to look for in that case most other 3D models from Loverslab are better  FG

From loverslab texture problem.jpg

From Undertow no texture problem.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2019/5/31 at AM5点54分, Avia said:

@Aximili 感谢您的屏幕截图,尽管它不是重生:3 中使用的屏幕截图,但差异并不大,它向我展示了我需要知道的一切,让她展示她拥有的一切。

编辑:现在这是一个版本的 Black Sister,应该可以:我自己无法测试。戒指是分开的

隐藏内容

pwtu5gct7dwwycmzg.jpg 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/thigw7c68nvz93q/0621.zip/file 

编辑:我开发了我的第一个 Cybercon 版本,现在可以发布她了。

隐藏内容

acn6pa5l2aqazf9zg.jpg 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0xnnc5hnbtxop40/1021.zip/file

关于这个文件:它不在普通的游戏文件夹中,而是在:Neptools\DLC\NRB3DLC000000003\DL01\event\mp\1021 

它与普通文件夹 551 中的文件相同,但不知何故它使用游戏中的 DLC 文件夹版本而不是基本游戏版本

I put it on the right way,Why only cybercon can't work??

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to get this to work on my steam deck all day but haven't gotten any luck. Both rebirth 2 and 3. I followed the tips for Linux users but it doesn't look and do anything like the tips suggested. Any other tips anyone has so I can finally enjoy this series? I'm at wits end. I followed instructions to a tee and extracted files into the root nep3 folder. But still won't load the mods when I boot game

• 8 months later...