14 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

As far as I have experienced in-game, if a male has a child they can breastfeed them themselves as a female would. The only prerequisite seems to be for the male to be the "biological-mother" (birthing sim) of the child.

They are the 'mother' of the child, but it still doesn't work for me. Sometimes there is the option to breastfeed in the action menu, and then they do make the montions as if to attempt breastfeeding, but then a speech/mood bubble pops up with a crossed-out milk bottle and both parent and baby get unhappy.

8 minutes ago, Nairos said:

They are the 'mother' of the child, but it still doesn't work for me. Sometimes there is the option to breastfeed in the action menu, and then they do make the montions as if to attempt breastfeeding, but then a speech/mood bubble pops up with a crossed-out milk bottle and both parent and baby get unhappy.

That means the baby is not hungry and rejected the food, it SHOULD work otherwise, though. Strange that it doesn't.

Could it be that it only works on alien-babies? It could be that there is some kind of underlying coding that recognizes the alien pregnancies (actual EA ones) more than modded ones (allow males to get pregnant etcetera). I remember it to be working just fine in the past though.

5 hours ago, Nairos said:

That response does mean that the baby isn't hungry. That happens with standard female mothers, as well. If you are using a mod that affects pregnancy in some way, that could be where the problem lies. You can substitute TurboDriver's Both Option add-on for Wicked Whims for whatever you're using to avoid any similar error in the future.

I tried it again a couple of times, and at first I only get the Bottlefeeding option, then after the baby is bottle fed I get the breastfeeding option....when the baby is full.

My mods are WW, Nisas wicked perversions  and  Basement drugs. , I'm not using any special pregnancy mod. I have forced boobs onto my male via console, but that shouldn't have anything to do with it?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...