How to convert other game's animation to Skyrim

I can't find a good Darksouls animation mod, so i decided to try and convert it from the actual game myself
first of all, I'm a very stupid person and I'm trying to use blender see if i can use it to convert animations
but after many days i still can't seem to get it to work.
Is there a guide that I missed that teach you how to do this kind of work?
I have Darksouls game's skeleton and animation file found online and Skyrim SE's skeleton and animation.

15 minutes ago, a2550948 said:

there's no way to convert an animation on a skeleton to another skeleton?

different node names = fixable but only if the skeleton is the same.

different number of nodes = only if it was based on the exact same original skeleton (Eg: stock Skyrim skeleton vs xp32)

different node linkage, placements & orientations = your completely fucked for so many reasons, at best you will just get a spaghettified ball.

11 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

different node names = fixable but only if the skeleton is the same.

different number of nodes = only if it was based on the exact same original skeleton (Eg: stock Skyrim skeleton vs xp32)

different node linkage, placements & orientations = your completely fucked for so many reasons, at best you will just get a spaghettified ball.

Thanks for answering my question, guess i gotta make my own animation if i want dark souls style combat animation.
or is there a already existing mod that change most of your attack animation to dark souls style?

1 hour ago, a2550948 said:

Thanks for answering my question, guess i gotta make my own animation if i want dark souls style combat animation.
or is there a already existing mod that change most of your attack animation to dark souls style?

not sure, i don't pay attention to kill move mods, i only know that there's a few mods on nexus.

also kill move animations are a bitch to make, they require a special double skeleton (2 skeletons that are setup to act as one)

there was a rig for 3ds Max on nexus somewhere, i'm not sure about Blender.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that wont work, they don't even use the same skeletons.

Nah.

The only question is your personal skills.

Spoiler

This person can port animations from DS (this one from DS3) or even from Batman game series.

1 hour ago, a2550948 said:

Try to contact with the author of the video above.

He's Russian, so keep this in mind.

BTW, you have no idea what you are trying to do. "I'll just port animation "as is" and all will be fine" - it will not work that way.

Archived