Skyrim SE - Death at end of sex animation...

Hi,

I am new to Skyrim SE and the whole appeal of modding. Great fun!!!

I have been trying to read as much as I can about possibly related problems, have and installed and reinstalled mods, Vortex, Skrim SE and Steam itself on multiple occassions now.

This particular problem is not something that I have read about (so far..) and has happened to me before. So  after another few installs, many fresh starts, omitting mods and adding others and changing orders etc.. (I use Vortex, LOOT and try to be  careful to run FNIS for users whenever an addition or removal takes place.), I have finally thought that I shoud ask for help.

After around 50-ish hours of (real time) game play, a bug that I thought I had managed to get rid of has started once more. In the middle of a sex animation, (this time using a Nord female as the race choice) (but has happened before using Breton, Femboy and Ningheim races too), my character starts to float up (if inside a building, through the ceiling then the roof and up a little more) (if outside, then just up and up). My player stops animating in this time, but the other participants in the sex encounter continue and do not rise with me (I am assuming that they continue by the sounds - I loose sight of them). At the end of the animation, my player falls - if starting within a building, there is usually just some damage, but if outside ( particularly when starting high up anyway), the fall leads to death.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone have any ideas about this? Any feedback would be appreciated...

sansrys

Hi Tiress, at the moment, after freshly reinstalling all the mods,I haven't died this way in the last +/- 40 hours of play... ( although the Random Sex mod is refusing to initiate).

- even though I use LOOT, it does seem to certainly make a difference if the install order in Vortex is as best it can be.

sansrys

Archived