[Request] Short dress high waist skirt HDT for UUNP

Looking for a short dress with high waist with full HDT for UUNP. Kinda like the pic, but even shorter and sleeves are not necessary. No panties cause I like the mashup option. I know there are a couple of dress variants out there, like casual dress and Robtons summer dress, but they have no skirt HDT. Best so far is Keungs minidress, but I'm looking for a shorter version. Something more like Robtons Minidress or Dreamburrows Sage outfit which both needs skirt HDT, preferably with a high waist so the HDT effect starts right under the boobs.

Any takers? Any dresses like that already out there?

Robton Minidress

Dreamburrows sage outfit

de51b5c2aeefa3fe1205d4936b9a5a7c--white-cowgirl-boots-dresses-with-cowboy-boots.jpg

6 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

What is "Keungs minidress"?  Might be easiest to just edit that.  If you can provide a link to it, I can see if it can be shortened.

I don't remember where I got the UUNP from but here is the CBBE:

Minidress full HDT

I'll keep looking for the UUNP version.

It's pretty good, but too long and not so great at the boobs. When I mean short I mean it's not necessary to cover the whole bum and it should be debated if it really covers the delicates.

32 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

Isn't that the physics?

Yurica Summer Dress UUNP HDT.7z

Yea, it has physics on the boobs and butt, but not skirt or belly physics. It's really a big difference for me. If the dress is tight then it doesn't matter, but I'm looking for a loose that the wind can catch. ;)

39 minutes ago, Agamemnonstop said:

I don't remember where I got the UUNP from but here is the CBBE:

Minidress full HDT

I'll keep looking for the UUNP version.

It's pretty good, but too long and not so great at the boobs. When I mean short I mean it's not necessary to cover the whole bum and it should be debated if it really covers the delicates.

Yea, it has physics on the boobs and butt, but not skirt or belly physics. It's really a big difference for me. If the dress is tight then it doesn't matter, but I'm looking for a loose that the wind can catch. ;)

I can't download from Baidu, so if you want that one converted, you'll have to post it here.  Taking a crack at the summer dress shortly, no promises.

2 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Cool, thanks.  That one already has HDT.  What changes did you want made to that, just shorter?

Yup!

Also if the boobs match could be fixed a bit. Feels like the dress not really close to the body at the boobs.

Have achieved success with adding HDT-PE to the summer dress using Team TAL's Nier 2B skirt physics.  Proof of concept that I can get this to work.  Still doesn't look awesome, but that is just a matter of adjusting the weighting.  Will finish that and the minidress shortening later tonight/tomorrow.  Check back in 12 hrs or so.

9 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Have achieved success with adding HDT-PE to the summer dress using Team TAL's Nier 2B skirt physics.  Proof of concept that I can get this to work.  Still doesn't look awesome, but that is just a matter of adjusting the weighting.  Will finish that and the minidress shortening later tonight/tomorrow.  Check back in 12 hrs or so.

Awesome!

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

What body type do you want this set up for?

I use UUNP with HDT in bodyslide.

1 hour ago, Agamemnonstop said:

Awesome!

I use UUNP with HDT in bodyslide.

... so far, I can't get this to export at all.  It is consistently getting mangled and losing all extra bone data.  Still working on it...

Going to try a texture-only solution, see if that looks okay.

EDIT: Texture-only is doable.  Have to set up a workflow for it and make sure the seams aren't too noticeable.

3 minutes ago, Agamemnonstop said:

Cool! It's a start. Could I get it to test it?

Sure, just getting the fringe a bit less shit.  Once you have it, tell me if it is low enough for you, easy enough to make adjustments, but I want to make sure the height is right before doing all the textures this way.

1859693843_enb2019_01_0603_27_14_83.jpg.778e08500c3e296e414d6ab975c840f9.jpg

Any shorter and it is just a top (which I can do if that's what you want).  Probably want to make a copy of the existing texture.  This is only for the "0" dresses.

minidress_0.dds

1 minute ago, Agamemnonstop said:

Both are nice. First one is a bit too long and the second one seems really good.

Okay, sticking with the scaling on the second one.  Off to the races to do the rest of them.  Might get the fringe better too (fingers crossed).