Frustrated..mod glitches even though got updated patch.

1-I recently posted about mission animations. But I have a new problem/s. Look at that picture!!!! Omg! It stays stuck like that! And I only have three family members! But it's showing a picture of a Sims 2 women??? Multiple times! 

Btw, this happened after I added a few more animation mods. The rape mod from anwa, and the other regular animation mod, (one says outdated, the rape one) 

So I added them to my mods folder... Open up my family that I only play with.. then I see this. I tried removing the mods. Nope, didn't work. Why did this happen?

2-My next small problem, I managed to get the sex toys available, like whips and dildos, but plug. And the stocks. But it doesn't give me the option to use it? It also won't let me add the sex toys to the Sims? Like you would when you find a rock , bugs, ingredients etc. 

3-My other problem, my game freezes every few seconds. And it freezes for like, five or six seconds. Very annoying. It's like a buffering video, that's always buffering. I wish I knew sombody here by me to help, but I don't. Any advice would do. Thanks!

PS, I use Windows. Disc install.

IMG_20181229_142732.jpg

My advice is to ‘start fresh’ to find what’s troubling your game.

• Go to documents/electronic arts/ and move your entire ‘The Sims 3’ folder somewhere else

• Then start your game and a new folder will be created without mods, saves, settings, etc.

• If everything goes well then you will need to add you mods one by one so you can find the culprit

Also you can test your mods using Delphy’s Dashboard, also make sure you have all script mods up to date.

Did you updated your game via the superpatch? (warning: 1.7gb file directly from EA server, but it has all the patches for all the expansions included)

On 12/29/2018 at 9:04 AM, Pinkgirl4you said:

1-I recently posted about mission animations. But I have a new problem/s. Look at that picture!!!! Omg! It stays stuck like that! And I only have three family members! But it's showing a picture of a Sims 2 women??? Multiple times! 

Btw, this happened after I added a few more animation mods. The rape mod from anwa, and the other regular animation mod, (one says outdated, the rape one) 

So I added them to my mods folder... Open up my family that I only play with.. then I see this. I tried removing the mods. Nope, didn't work. Why did this happen?

After you removed the mods, did you clear out the caches? http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Remove_Sims3_Custom_CC

19 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

After you removed the mods, did you clear out the caches? http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Remove_Sims3_Custom_CC

Hey! Thanks so much for replying. Sorry I'm on responding now, anyway. I'll definitely do that. I KIND OF did that, what I mean is that, I removed the new mods I put in, and it still did that. Sigh. I saw with Oninki ? Or something like that, With her mod, you need animations. I did download some, but I kept getting "no animations available" THEN I saw you need to typ e them in. I did. Then I did. Then I saw there's a rape option. And I didn't have that mod. I downloaded that, AND Mike's animations. I added them. But didn't type them in physically.

So I went in the game,(after adding the new rape mod and Mike's animations) and saw this. Aaaak! I removed them, but it still showed this. 

Oh yes, I do have that super thing. 

And no, I don't know about clearing catches?? I'll have a look at your link ☺️

1 hour ago, Pinkgirl4you said:

Then I saw there's a rape option. And I didn't have that mod. I downloaded that, AND Mike's animations.

If you have Oniki's Kinky World, you do not need an additional mod for rape. You only need one of the animation packages with "rough" woohoo animations. Rape is disabled in Kinky World by default, and you have to enable it in the settings.

With Kinky World, you do not need any other woohoo or sex related mods for most things, and many of those will have conflicts with each other or with Kinky World, because they are all trying to change the same bits of code.

I would recommend looking through these threads for an idea on how to get Kinky World set up and working the way you want:

1) https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61984-sims-3-onikis-kinkyworld-faq/

2) https://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

3) https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide/

On 12/31/2018 at 8:40 PM, Pinkgirl4you said:

You're so helpful, thank you. I'm busy "starting fresh" right now. I added the delphy file to my package file, I assume I keep all its contents there. 

And I'm about to clear catche, and let's see what happens!

Delphy's program is to check your mods, it can detect conflicts, duplicates and also clear you caches. Don't install it directly on you "The Sims 3"DelphyDashboard_selectfolder.jpg folder, any other place is OK. Then you just select you mod folder:

And the restart the aplication, dashboard now will scan and inform you of any problem. The link I included has a more detailed guide.

Archived