[REQUEST] Vampire Kain - Race menu preset

Hello LoversLab, I am hoping somebody can help me create a racemenu preset featuring the Vampire Kain from the Legacy of Kain Blood Omen 2. 

I have tried repeatedly to recreate this character using an Altmer in racemenu however I truly am horrific at character modelling and all my attempts have ended in absolute nightmare fuel or just average High Elf   ??

I'm not looking for miracles or any custom textures or other modifications, although I would be happy to use any and all mods/tools to help.

If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it and I will help in any way I can, reference images, packaging, testing etc. If I can help in any way I would be glad to.

bloodomen2gc5_zps6c5cda94.jpg?hotlinkfix

26859-the-legacy-of-kain-series-blood-om

artwork.legacy-of-kain-blood-omen-2.2560

This is my current best attempt, just looks like an average Altmer just a bit paler really

20181227150334-1.jpg

6 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

A lot is going to depend on the skin texture. You need to find a good one for this specific purpose (pale, gaunt). Sorry I don't have any suggestions about one which might suit.

Yes this would be ideal if someone had such a thing however I'm not looking for a complete replica of the character, just a better approximation then I can manage apparently ? thank you for the warning/advice however, its much appreciated.

P.S. Is there a way to allow the Snow Elf skin texture to be used?I searched through xEdit and only found the headparts to be different with all the tint mask stuff being identical, I guess I need to give High elf the Snow elf headpart?Which would in turn effect all npc's right?off to test I guess ?

Spoiler

BM6kogV.jpg

(Ignore the hair colour) If I could desaturate this skin tone a little bit more I would be happy with that skin colour, I don't need a pure pale white haired replica unless it can be done without custom textures as that is beyond my capabilities and I'm not looking for someone to create custom assets etc as I know how much work that is.

6 hours ago, enya said:

Check your PMs, please.

Thank you I will reply now, thanks again.

Again just to reiterate i'm not looking for a "perfect" replica (although that would be amazing and would also require ALLOT more work then I am comfortable asking for) just a better approximation then the faces I seem to create.

Archived