Horny (Nympho Trait)

Hello together, this is my Horny-Cas-Trait. First planned to use by myself only but now I like to share it with the Community.

This trait gives your sim a permanently +2 Flirty buff.

It also contains a broadcaster to make others flirty too.
Attached to a female sim every male within a range of 4 Tiles will gain a +4 Flirty Buff.
Attached to a male sim every female within a range of 4 tiles will gain a +1 Flirty Buff. (Yes females a harder do impress)

This broadcaster has several exeptions. In the list below you can see which sims won't get a flirty buff if next to a horny sim.
- Sims of the same gender.
- Family relatives in straight line.
- Sims your engaged, married, divorced or you have broken up engagement.
- Sims with loner trait.
- Sims with family oriented trait.
- Toddlers, babies and childs.

I've planned to make this trait buyable in the reward store. But all my tries failed or had other negative effects. The Tutorials I found were all a little bit to outdated.
The preparations for this are still in this package so if you don't want to waste a cas-trait-slot you can attache this trait by this command "traits.equip_trait NymphoTrait" (I think you have to have testing-cheats enabled to do this.)

This package has a horny-smell-trait too. It was planned to make this one buyable in the reward store and I had the same issues with this. Like the planned buyable NymphoTrait it is still in this package and can be attached by this command "traits.equip_trait NymphoSmell"

The Nympho Smell is a little bit different to the Nympho Trait. It doesn't give your sim a permanently Flirty Buff. It has only a broadcaster range of 2 tiles and gives target males a +2 Flirty Buff and target Females a +1 Flirty Buff.

The exeptions are the same like in the list above.

Future Plans:
Make the Nympho Trait buyable in the reward store for 1000 points
Make the Nympho Smell buyable in the reward store for 250 points.
If anyone has a idea how to solve this you can contact me. At present a have no idea how to do this.

View File

22 hours ago, Netwiset said:

This broadcaster has several exeptions. In the list below you can see which sims won't get a flirty buff if next to a horny sim.
- Sims of the same gender.

So according to this CAS mod, gay, lesbian, or other non-heterosexual Sims don't exist, because they "won't get a flirty buff" if near a same gender Sim? On top of that, every male who doesn't have the Loner or Family Oriented traits, is a family member, or was in a previous relationship will gain a +4 Flirty moodlet from being near a horny female? Brent and Brant from Cats and Dogs would like to have a discussion about that since they're confirmed to be not only gay, and they're married. Based on this mod, they would gain this +4 Flirty moodlet when near such a female. However, should a guy have this, females nearby only get a +1 moodlet? This sounds more like "Slut/Whore" to me, not horny nor nymphomaniac. I know a couple who can get sufficiently horny with just ONE look from the other. I know a few actual lesbians who see another female and go "OMG I want to bang her".

Criticism out of the way, your CAS mod does have potential, but it needs a lot of work. Horny/Nymphomaniac basically means they will have sex with whomever regardless of marital status, as long as the person they're lusting for is receptive.

My Suggestions

1. Remove the +2 Permanent Flirty Moodlet.
    No one is horny 24/7, not even a horny person, and I've a female friend who can get horny fast, but she isn't horny all the time.
  2. Make the flirty moodlet +2 across the board.
    I've seen women lust over a man (my ex was one), but having it lopsided in favor of a female with men makes it not worthwhile unless it's a female.
  3. Make the +4 Boost be for those in romantic relationships, even Engaged and Married.
    Those who are in romantic relationships are far more likely to lust for their Others since they know it's a safe option. As said above, I know a couple who practically lust for each other the moment they see each other. I also know another couple who always lust for each other if they catch the other naked.
  4. Allow same-sex moodlets, even if it's just +1.
  5. Make a permanent Tense Moodlet called "Desiring Love" maxing at +3, then leads into a +3 Uncomfortable "Needs Love!" (See far below for descriptions)
    This one will be a challenge for you to do, but if you can do it, then you have a very worthwhile mod, at least in my opinion.
    Reasoning: if a sim with this trait hasn't had sex in a while, be it game or Whims, they should slowly grow tense as they had no romantic prospects in recent days. With a minimum of 3 days to obtain the +1 Tense, increases over the next 2 days to +3 Tense. Failure to relieve the tension after Day 3 will result in Day 4 having the +3 Uncomfortable listed above.
  6. Make it Wicked Whims compatible.
    Get in touch with Turbodriver and see if he's willing to help you incorporate it with the stuff that comes from Wicked Whims itself, or give you pointers on how to script different aspects, such as Suggestion 5, and help you implement the Nymphomaniac Trait and Smell into the Rewards store, though I'd raise the prices of both, with Smell being more expensive than Trait.

It needs a lot more balancing. It's a good start, just needs balancing in order to be feasible, at least to me. Just my two cents, take it what you will, but in my eyes, it needs work. As said above, horny/nymphomaniacs can also be male and female, they just have a hard time keeping their lustful sides calm.

A few of my suggestions could take time to implement, but if done just right, it can be a solid CAS mod.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggested Negative Traits for Horny

• Desiring Love: +1 Tense
    "<sim_name> has gone a couple days without the embrace of another sim, and may need to find someone soon."
  • Lusting for Love: +2 Tense
    "<sim_name> has gone a few days without the embrace of another sim, and needs to find someone real soon."
  • Extreme Desire: +3 Tense
    "<sim_name> has gone many days without the embrace of another sim, and needs to woohoo someone, fast!"
  • Needs Love: +3 Uncomfortable
    "<sim_name> has gone too long without the embrace of another sim to the point where all they can think about is romancing anyone, regardless of who it is!
    With this moodlet active, Woohoo automatically unlocked and succeeds without, regardless of sim's romantic status with the Horny sim.
  • -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your trait Netwiset!!! I'm going to try it out in game because I've been looking for a Horny trait that no impact on sims of the same sex, related, or the little kiddlets (like some do)  ...Wow jvstice56 you have it all planned out don't you? Seems like you'd make your own trait, instead of putting someone else down and trying to get them to make their mod the way you want it made...ijs

3 hours ago, jvstice56 said:

So according to this CAS mod, gay, lesbian, or other non-heterosexual Sims don't exist, because they "won't get a flirty buff" if near a same gender Sim? On top of that, every male who doesn't have the Loner or Family Oriented traits, is a family member, or was in a previous relationship will gain a +4 Flirty moodlet from being near a horny female? Brent and Brant from Cats and Dogs would like to have a discussion about that since they're confirmed to be not only gay, and they're married. Based on this mod, they would gain this +4 Flirty moodlet when near such a female. However, should a guy have this, females nearby only get a +1 moodlet? This sounds more like "Slut/Whore" to me, not horny nor nymphomaniac. I know a couple who can get sufficiently horny with just ONE look from the other. I know a few actual lesbians who see another female and go "OMG I want to bang her".

Yes you are right, this is sad for Brent and Brant. In one of my early versions I hadn't excluded same genders. While playing I came to the opinion that too many Sims were affected. Everyone in Range became flirty, this was simply to much. At present I am far away from beeing a professional modder. I know that sims have specific values for their gender preference until I don't know how to implement this preference it will be a hetero mod only.

To exclude married or engaged partners of the horny sims was also a gameplay decision. If a horny one, or even worst two hony ones, live in the same houshold the applying of these flirty +4 moodlets was more annoying than fun. But I know what you mean, this lets look this trait like a "I am a unfaithfull cheater"-mod. This was not my intention it was a gameplay decision.

Thanks for you long post. Some of your suggestions were already on my to-do-list before I've made this trait public.

My next step is to learn how to make script mods because I think that without scripting this trait won't became what I have in mind.

4 hours ago, sharris8 said:

...Wow jvstice56 you have it all planned out don't you? Seems like you'd make your own trait, instead of putting someone else down and trying to get them to make their mod the way you want it made...ijs

As stated, these are merely suggestions, and suggestions can be anything. I also have zero knowledge of coding but am capable of ideas that can either be used or ignored. It's up to him to decide.

@NetwisetThat is unfortunate. I also get the reasoning behind the trait's current iteration. Hope things go well for you.

Horny trait is really just a Flirty trait, which doesn't always = autonomous "ask for sex".

Before I had disabled autonomy in either WW or MCCC, anybody would have sex with anybody, almost anywhere.

I took my GF on a date to the museum and when I went inside my GF was already banging a total stranger on the toilet, even though I was romantic with her.

And had girls, both romantic, and others, asking me for sex all the time, probably because of my traits, etc.

Since I've changed settings to allow autonomous flirt/sex only with sims that have a romantic relationship it doesn't happen anymore, at least in public with total strangers.

Although I did have a GF ask for sex at the club while dancing with someone else.

I became a painter, lvl 10(cheats), and painted quite a few "flirty paintings" to place around my house.

So when I invite sims over they become instantly flirty, some romantic sims will ask for sex right away, and some get distracted with swimming or dancing to radio, etc.

On a rare occasion, a friend only, will ask for sex, if she is horny/flirty enough.

Note: I can still click on a viable object, and have sex with anyone, using manual control.

It's a good idea/concept, what you're trying, but agree it should be a rewards trait.

However, due to mechanics of the game, and other mods controlling autonomy, it won't do much unless other mods settings will allow anyplace/anytime sex.

It would have to be an override, as is, and may conflict with other mods like WW or MCCC.

Not trying to be critical, as I've been looking for some way to make certain females become nymphos and ignore all relationships and screw anyone available, but so far, all those settings for autonomy are global only.

I suppose the same could be done for males too.

Maybe a slut or prostitute trait, lol.

I'd bet Turbo/WW could do this...

• 1 year later...

As long as it works better than the Horny mod designed for The Sims 3 (Posted elsewhere), that's all I care about.  With a combination of other stuff, my sims won't have much of  a problem showing how horny they really are :)

EDIT Doesn't work.  The game doesn't even SHOW it as a possible trait for a sim

• 5 weeks later...

I have 2 machines with TS4. One has the latest patch, the pre-Niffty Knitting, the other do not. It's only patched up though to the early July patch, aka a ECO FIX patch. On both systems I have this install and it is working. It is possible that with the original ECO pre-patch it was either broken, for damage and something else was causing it to disappeared.

• 1 year later...