Quick Reply FAST: DMRA

Mailamea

I am starting with my current mod a DMRA conversion to Fallout:

Please share or post the Link of the most used, most HQ, the popular one DMRA body mod out there as i will convert them to Fallout,

PS: You cannot post x2 with butts because in fallout there is still no butt cheek bones and skeletons

but it will be BBB :)

So post now

Interesting initiative' date=' maybe that'll make me play that game :)

[/quote']

Ditto

Though I still hate the models in Fallout...What was Bethesda thinking? Their games are awesome but at the same time they are terrible beyond words. They manage to do good things really really well but then bad things they do very very badly...lol.

Interesting initiative' date=' maybe that'll make me play that game :)

[/quote']

Ditto

Though I still hate the models in Fallout...What was Bethesda thinking? Their games are awesome but at the same time they are terrible beyond words. They manage to do good things really really well but then bad things they do very very badly...lol.

Fallout 3 wasen't like that cause they made all the textures and meshes and codes to PC.

Unlike Oblivion and Fallout NV its a straight rip port from xbox to PC they did not even resize the texures

Archived