Deadly Reflex

Jerbsinator

Does anyone have a package that has all the required mods for Deadly Reflex and know for a fact that it works? I want to install this but I'm afraid that it will break my game. There's so much extra shit that you need to install it just seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Does anyone have a package that has all the required mods for Deadly Reflex and know for a fact that it works? I want to install this but I'm afraid that it will break my game. There's so much extra shit that you need to install it just seems like more trouble than it's worth.

I am currently using Deadly reflex and all its requirments except the OBGE because i don't want that much blood. Its stable and doesn't crash the only conflict is that you cant use other firstperson changing mods.

Oh its not BBB compatible but there is a compatch at tesnexus that allows it to be compatible with any BBB mod

Hope this helps :)

I am currently using Deadly reflex and all its requirments except the OBGE because i don't want that much blood. Its stable and doesn't crash the only conflict is that you cant use other firstperson changing mods.

Oh its not BBB compatible but there is a compatch at tesnexus that allows it to be compatible with any BBB mod

Is it compatible with FCOM?

Is it compatible with FCOM?

It is as long as you overwrite the first person meshes from FCOM with the ones from Deadly Reflex also doing a merge patch or cleaning mods with tes edit would work or wyre bash

Depends, Deadly Reflex 5, BBB and HH are compatible with Growlf Skeleton (FCOM doesn't use the skeleton), but Deadly Reflex 6 uses it's own custom first person skeleton which does not support BBB or HH, fortunatly, someone on nexus fixed that but was banned recently and subsequently took down his file with him.

The first person skeleton in this file is apparently the one, I didn't tested it though since I use DR5 (I hate his momentum feature in DR6)

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9a2wkgzo9mkma0

Use the first person skeleton in this file if you use DR6, or Growlf if you use DR5.

Depends' date=' Deadly Reflex 5, BBB and HH are compatible with Growlf Skeleton (FCOM doesn't use the skeleton), but Deadly Reflex 6 uses it's own custom first person skeleton which does not support BBB or HH, fortunatly, someone on nexus fixed that but was banned recently and subsequently took down his file with him.

The first person skeleton in this file is apparently the one, I didn't tested it though since I use DR5 (I hate his momentum feature in DR6)

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9a2wkgzo9mkma0

Use the first person skeleton in this file if you use DR6, or Growlf if you use DR5.

[/quote']

Will DR5 cause problem with Lovernecrophilia(Xlover mod, that when PC or NPC dies, Nearby NPC will rush to "rape" the dead body), if head is chopped off or body chop in half?

And...there's an "fan addon" to DR5

Called DR5 Ryona.

It basicly makes more blood spew out in special kill.

And Dead people killed with the special attack will twitch.

it adds two new spell

Ryona_Frozen - Freeze opponent and use physical attack to break into many piece

RyonaSkullSelf - Use and get attack by opponent, PC will lose head, spray a lot of blood, and headless body will lay there twitching

Well..decided to try it out myself.

Hilirious result...

If Lovernecrophilia and DR5 is on

If Head chopped off - NPC will rape headless corpse

Charred Female body with HGEC will cause some strange texture issue(Breast, and som eother part are normal, while rest is chared.

If Chopped in half, the most hilirious results.

If have multiple NPC, they will attempt to rape both body part.

Multiple possible outcome

1. Two of the Dead chara will appear in full

2. NPC 1 will rape only the top half, NPC 2 will rape the bottom half

- Variation - Sometime, Top half or bottom half will turn into full body

3. If chop head then body in half -

Well..decided to try it out myself.

Hilirious result...

If Lovernecrophilia and DR5 is on

If Head chopped off - NPC will rape headless corpse

Charred Female body with HGEC will cause some strange texture issue(Breast' date=' and som eother part are normal, while rest is chared.

If Chopped in half, the most hilirious results.

If have multiple NPC, they will attempt to rape both body part.

Multiple possible outcome

1. Two of the Dead chara will appear in full

2. NPC 1 will rape only the top half, NPC 2 will rape the bottom half

- Variation - Sometime, Top half or bottom half will turn into full body

3. If chop head then body in half -

[/quote']

LOL! Epic

Ok, I also tried out the Ryona Modification of Deadly Reflex 5.

It adds "Spells" that do the effect of Deadly Reflex 5.

So you can cast it on target(They might dodge) or self to have it happen to you automaticly next time

There's also the effect spell(Fire, Ice and lightning) that automaticly kill the target and uses the effect.

And the most hilirious one is the victem and murder spell.

You get 2 spell - Victem(Target or Self) that sets a person up as a victem.

Then you get a Murderer spell, that you use on people, and they'll hunt down the VIctem.

Usually chopping the head off, then start raping it..XD

And there's a seperate add-on for the Ryona-pack, it adds enchanted weapon with the Ryona spell effect.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes due to the fact that SkyCaptain disappeared from the mod scene shortly after getting the beta out. I think he was just exhausted from the project and burned out. I would bet we will see him return after the release of Skyrim sometime.

Other than horse combat (buggy), splatter (extremely buggy) and the combustion spell (strangely this works fine for some and not for others) everything else is very stable. I have not had a single crash with DR6 installed.

For the most stable skip installing drsplatter, don't use the combustion spell and don't fight from horseback and you are golden. Also you can adjust the DR ini to set percentages for things to occur (like throat slitting and decapitations).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I finally installed it and I think it's working, I can use the bash and throw my weapon etc. I'm wondering about something though. I installed that new Hud Mod but I can't seem to get the momentum to display correctly. It shows up in combat but it doesn't seem to fill up...

Heres what I put in my ini file:

; ==== Deadly Reflex 6.0 Momentum Bar

set tnoHSB.hud_visible to sv_Construct "IsInCombat" ; Only display when in combat

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "DrMomemtum" ; DR´s momemtum global

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "100" ; Max is 100%

set tnoHSB.hud_min to sv_Construct "1" ; for technical reasons the momentum is min 1

SetStage tnoHSB 10

Is this correct or is there a problem with it? Also can anyone post me their configuration for momentum, I don't like what it's set at currently but I am too frustrated right now to try and figure it out myself. I've been working all night on getting this working and streamsave has been giving me hell but I finally got it all figured out. Your help would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

; ===================  Status Bar 0
; Display DR momentum

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct	"HUDcolorOrange"	; 10, orange
set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct	"DrMomemtum"		; DR´s momemtum global
set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct	"100"			; Max is 100%
set tnoHSB.hud_x to			HUDbars			; Same x pos as standard bars
set tnoHSB.hud_y to			HUDbarsAbove		; A bit above standard bars so it stands out
set tnoHSB.hud_min to			0			; for technical reasons the momentum is min 1
								; Size not given = HUDdefault = standard bar size

SetStage tnoHSB 10 ; Init status bar 0

; ==== Display current Encumbrance. Bar is full when you carry nothing. Color is yellow, but changes gradually to red as your encumbrance increases.

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct	"HUDcolorGrey"				
set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct	 	"GetAV Encumbrance"				; Player is default reference when hud_ref is not defined.
set tnoHSB.hud_min to sv_Construct		"(GetBaseAV Encumbrance) - 4"	; Bar is at min (empty) when current encumbrance = maximum encumbrance
set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct		"0"								; Bar is at max (full) when current encumrance = 0
set tnoHSB.hud_x to					HUDbars								; Same x pos as standard bars
set tnoHSB.hud_y to					HUDbarsAboveDrMomemtum					; Right above standard bars
																		; Size not given = HUDdefault = standard bar size
set tnoHSB.hud_name to sv_Construct			"Enc: "						; Static text. Remove this and the two next lines if you don't want the text
set tnoHSB.hud_textColor to sv_Construct	"tnoHSB.color"				; Color matches bar color	
set tnoHSB.hud_textDisplay to				HUDtxtValueOfMax			; Display as value of max
SetStage tnoHSB 10

; Change those three global settings to match icons with text on the left side (for the bars below)
set tnoHSB.textPos_x to HUDtxtLeft		
set tnoHSB.textPos_y to HUDtxtCenter
set tnoHSB.textAdjust_y to 2

From my ini. It displays the weight encumbrance and momentum.

I was just wondering. I saw the amputations actually did them correctly with splatter effect. It was always beheading, but I saw on YT movies that you can cut the person in half. How do I do it?

Edit:

gregathit, thank you :) looks like I am going to have to do fights in first person to cut some badass in half. :D

Well it is all a matter of where your cursor is. If you are closer to the head you decapitate your opponent. If you aim instead for the waist (kinda hard to do in 3rd person which is why you normally don't see it much) you will torso chop him. If it is too much off of the waist it defaults to the head. :)

Distance sneak attacks with a sword will always decapitate, where as close in will give you throat slit.

Archived