Cmar's penis - favourite values

It's surprising just how large a Sims mouth will become in order to accommodate a larger member (smaller has problems of it's own/estrogen pumped ladyboys).

To me the trick is changing 2 settings. Length and angle so the tip remains at the same level for animation purposes. I generally go into CAS wearing the nude outfit, then at full erection, visually mark a place on the mirror. As length increases, the angle will drop. I then compensate by bringing the angle back up to the level it needs to be, while being aware that increasing the angle ALSO increases size.

Changing the slider Value in CAS using Mastercontroller can create some AMAZING results. Just ask one of my Sims - Tripod Jones!

Don't try this at home*

Spoiler

Screenshot-110.jpg.56dcc19b289e690e2e7b13e87cbaa274.jpg

4 hours ago, landess said:

It's surprising just how large a Sims mouth will become in order to accommodate a larger member (smaller has problems of it's own/estrogen pumped ladyboys).

To me the trick is changing 2 settings. Length and angle so the tip remains at the same level for animation purposes. I generally go into CAS wearing the nude outfit, then at full erection, visually mark a place on the mirror. As length increases, the angle will drop. I then compensate by bringing the angle back up to the level it needs to be, while being aware that increasing the angle ALSO increases size.

Changing the slider Value in CAS using Mastercontroller can create some AMAZING results. Just ask one of my Sims - Tripod Jones!

Don't try this at home*

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-110.jpg.56dcc19b289e690e2e7b13e87cbaa274.jpg

Wait, so you use Mastercontroller to edit in CAS?

But what if I want to make a semi-realistic one? (uncutting a penis is a little more difficult than it looks to get it right...)

Once the values go past 1, it doesn't look quite right.

7 hours ago, JustACasualSimmer said:

Wait, so you use Mastercontroller to edit in CAS?

While I'm unsure what is meant by uncutting (this makes me think of circumcision), besides the humor in my approach, my point was simply to say this can be done.

Using the town hall Nraas mastercontroller option (can prob use mailbox/I forget about this) you can go to settings > CAS and find the value sliders for head and body. They default at one. Changing this value allows exaggeration by increasing the range. The Shot I added was changed to a value of 10. I learned about this when using the werewolf skins which were made with this in mind. The artist added this info along with the 'proper' values needed to create a face more inline with his creation. Once you edit a character in CAS it remains like that even if you reset the values using Mastercontroller. Obviously if you touch a modified slider in CAS once reset, the results will return to default values.

If you're more interested in activating Kinkyworlds trait system, particularly 'likes big penis', then just slightly changing the value larger then normal works fine. A positive value from default is enough.

As far as realistic, that's really up to you and what makes you happy. Textures stretch, nothing can change that.

3 hours ago, landess said:

While I'm unsure what is meant by uncutting (this makes me think of circumcision), besides the humor in my approach, my point was simply to say this can be done.

Using the town hall Nraas mastercontroller option (can prob use mailbox/I forget about this) you can go to settings > CAS and find the value sliders for head and body. They default at one. Changing this value allows exaggeration by increasing the range. The Shot I added was changed to a value of 10. I learned about this when using the werewolf skins which were made with this in mind. The artist added this info along with the 'proper' values needed to create a face more inline with his creation. Once you edit a character in CAS it remains like that even if you reset the values using Mastercontroller. Obviously if you touch a modified slider in CAS once reset, the results will return to default values.

If you're more interested in activating Kinkyworlds trait system, particularly 'likes big penis', then just slightly changing the value larger then normal works fine. A positive value from default is enough.

As far as realistic, that's really up to you and what makes you happy. Textures stretch, nothing can change that.

Well, I have Passion rather than KW (no offense to anyone who has it) but I guess I'll have to play with the settings a bit to prevent the penis from sticking out while getting someone up.

10 minutes ago, JustACasualSimmer said:

I have Passion rather than KW

Oooooohhhhh, that's a horse of a different color.

You might add - 'in Passion' to the title or more hilariousness may ensue!

Also: not sure if you are aware - you can drag the mouse over a part of a post, and quote it using the minitab that appears under the highlighted part :) 

22 hours ago, landess said:

You might add - 'in Passion' to the title or more hilariousness may ensue!

Also: not sure if you are aware - you can drag the mouse over a part of a post, and quote it using the minitab that appears under the highlighted part :) 

Well, I may have had the account for a while, but I'm still trying to get used to how everything works around here lol

Yeah, considering I play my game on a Mac, it might as well have been that just because.

Archived