Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

Lovergirl Race has been updated to v1.0.3, fixing numerous issues with previous versions. The changelog can be found in the first post. Please download and extract all files to \Data\ besides the optional folder.

Hey B' date=' do you plan add any warpaints? Vanilla ones are... ugly ^^ Btw cutest race Ive ever seen. Gratz B ;p

[/quote']

That's a great idea. I'll certainly look into it. :) I was thinking about something like these, but I'll have to see if they preview correctly on the race.

Edit: Yup, they preview just fine. Problem is, I found out that Skyrim's engine resizes all tint masks to 256x256, so all warpaints will appear low-res or blurry. :( This explains why the warpaint included in Pretty Face Pack v2.0 looks so bad, lol.

Ten of these warpaints have been added to Lovergirl Race v1.0.3. The race no longer uses the vanilla warpaints of the same names, but they can still use the ones specifically for Nords. Mix and match whatever custom warpaints you want by overwriting the ones in Data\textures\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\tintmasks.

@Bsnake

MbM0u.jpg?1

I make sure to choose one of the Apachii Skyhair to make sure you can recreate it. Everyone seems to have that hair mod nowadays XD.

Downloading tutorial as I type this. May I ask, when I go to CK, it says that my texture need to be 256x256 and it cannot render or preview the character I made. Is this normal? Is the problem stems from using custom body textures like CBBE, etc?

Love this mod! I've created tons of characters in Skyrim but always find something about them I end up hating. Using this mod I've finally created a character that I'm truly happy with, so thank you!

However, I've ran across a problem with Lovergirl Dawnguard. It seems the race suffers from the custom race issue when trying to become a vampire. The other vampires only see her as a mortal so I can't continue the quests. I've tried one of the old fixes with the player.setrace (race)racevampire etc but it doesn't work.

It seems there may be something wrong with the vampire/dawnguard scripts or possibly the race compat esm. I'm using the latest version of the mod and was not able to test it with the older versions (just started dawnguard).

I hope the issue gets fixed or possibly get a work around for it. I would really like to complete dawnguard with this race/character :-/

@Bsnake

MbM0u.jpg?1

I make sure to choose one of the Apachii Skyhair to make sure you can recreate it. Everyone seems to have that hair mod nowadays XD.

Downloading tutorial as I type this. May I ask' date=' when I go to CK, it says that my texture need to be 256x256 and it cannot render or preview the character I made. Is this normal? Is the problem stems from using custom body textures like CBBE, etc?

[/quote']

Cool, that seems to be hair #09. I have most of the noteworthy hair mods installed, though, so you can choose whatever you'd like. You wanted that hair for Charlotte, yes? :)

I haven't run into that texture error before and I'm not sure what might be causing it. Using custom body textures should not matter. Is it your first time using the CK? If so, setting a texture to the wrong record may create errors. Either that or perhaps your CK is out of date. Either way, I'll take care of the hair for you.

Love this mod! I've created tons of characters in Skyrim but always find something about them I end up hating. Using this mod I've finally created a character that I'm truly happy with' date=' so thank you!

However, I've ran across a problem with Lovergirl Dawnguard. It seems the race suffers from the custom race issue when trying to become a vampire. The other vampires only see her as a mortal so I can't continue the quests. I've tried one of the old fixes with the player.setrace (race)racevampire etc but it doesn't work.

It seems there may be something wrong with the vampire/dawnguard scripts or possibly the race compat esm. I'm using the latest version of the mod and was not able to test it with the older versions (just started dawnguard).

I hope the issue gets fixed or possibly get a work around for it. I would really like to complete dawnguard with this race/character :-/

[/quote']

Thanks for your support. I apologize, but I've neglected testing the vampire/werewolf portions of the mod. I assumed that including the Race Compatibility for Dawnguard scripts would be enough to ensure compatibility. If you have the Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed, I would try downloading the mod above and installing the optional USKP scripts.

I've been successful in transforming my character into a vampire, though, by using the command "player.setrace ygNordRaceVampire". It becomes equipped with the vampire eyes, gaunt face, and vampire racials as intended. However, the gaunt face morph makes the eyebrows clip... I'll have to look into that.

Edit: I see that you were using the wrong vampire race command. If you would be so kind as to test the Bloodline quest for me, I would really appreciate it.

Lovergirl Race has been updated to 1.0.4, fixing vampires. They should now look damn good in-game, if you don't mind me saying so. ;) Please download the respective Lovergirl Race v1.0.4 archive from the first post and overwrite all files. Dawnguard Vampires can fix dialogue with Garan Matheri by using the console command "player.setrace ygNordRaceVampire" without quotation marks.

@nabaeru: Here you go, the hair has been replaced. http://www.mediafire.com/?2e36s8hs6bs6l30 When you install, please overwrite all files. Then delete the following folders from your Skyrim directory: Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\LG_Charlotte.esp and Data\textures\character\character assets\FaceGenData\FaceTint\LG_Charlotte.esp. Then delete the hair files Hair01.nif, Hairline01.nif, rd01.dds, rd01_n.dds from the following folders: Data\meshes\BSnake\Charlotte\hair and Data\textures\BSnake\Charlotte\hair. Finally, delete LG_Charlotte.esp and activate the esp provided here.

Ok warpaints are nice but I have another request ;p more eye colors :) would be welcome

and btw if I replace face textures for for example envision diffrence will be much?

I've felt the eye colors are a bit lacking too and I'll get around to adding more sometime.

In my experience, other face textures have makeup that's too pronounced using this race's face presets. I'm not sure about Envision Face, though. It's all based on your preferences. :) Try it out and post some screenshots!

Looks hmm... not bad, I'll post some screenshots tomorrow coz I'm sleepy. Can't looking forward next release with eyes :) (hope a lot :P )

Edit: Ah, almost forgot. Long Eyelashes I'm using this and must say it's looking awesome ^^ but... some eye colors cause that eyes are placed kinda too high which is... creepy ;p I know from mod page that blind eyes cause that but few eye colors make that too. If u could look into it I will appreciate it.

Looks hmm... not bad' date=' I'll post some screenshots tomorrow coz I'm sleepy. Can't looking forward next release with eyes :) (hope a lot :P )

Edit: Ah, almost forgot. Long Eyelashes I'm using this and must say it's looking awesome ^^ but... some eye colors cause that eyes are placed kinda too high which is... creepy ;p I know from mod page that blind eyes cause that but few eye colors make that too. If u could look into it I will appreciate it.

Those are the vanilla eyes. Sometimes they show up for Lovergirl Race and they'll be raised like zombies. I think this is because of the Racial Compatibility script that dynamically adds Lovergirl Race to the HeadPartsHuman formlist. The vanilla female eyes include this list by default, which is why they show up on Lovergirl Race. That's my guess at least.

There's not much I can do to fix this. If the vanilla eyes really bother you, a workaround would be to copy eyesfemalechargen.tri from my mod to Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets. Then take eyesfemaleleftchargen.tri and eyesfemalerightchargen.tri, and put them in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\faceparts. Guess what happens to most of the vanilla races, though? Most of their eyes become lowered. :s I would just ignore them and stick to the right part of the eye color slider, lol.

Sorry to double-post, guys. I'm proud to present my third follower, Scarlet. She uses flame magic in one hand and a dagger in the other.

I had to make an important decision when creating her simply because I wanted to use a custom hair color. The vanilla hair colors are quite limited and I don't have any experience retexturing. I couldn't risk creating incompatibilities by adding a new color to the Nord race, which is the race my followers have been using so far. Therefore, Scarlet uses Lovergirl Race as a master. If you wish to use this follower, you must download Lovergirl Race and just make sure it's loaded before LG_Scarlet.esp in your mod manager.

Why do I offer a separate Scarlet package for Dawnguard? The Dawnguard version of Lovergirl Race relies upon a RaceCompatibility.esm that uses Dawnguard.esm as a master. Whatever Lovergirl Race uses as a master, Scarlet must as well.

Scarlet's outfit has been changed from that of her previews because it was causing equipped weapons to float far from her body.

As always, please report any problems you may have with these mods. :)

Hey B, couldn't find the info so I'm asking -> Do your race using CBBE body as default? I read the readme of Scarlet and you mentioned CBBE but dunno is it for her only or a whole race ^^

And where I can change hair mesh for your followers in ck?

Edit: Ok so I read Lovergirl readme (what I should do first >.> ) and it seems that you used CBBE. If not lemme know ;p

Hey B' date=' couldn't find the info so I'm asking -> Do your race using CBBE body as default? I read the readme of Scarlet and you mentioned CBBE but dunno is it for her only or a whole race ^^

And where I can change hair mesh for your followers in ck?

Edit: Ok so I read Lovergirl readme (what I should do first >.> ) and it seems that you used CBBE. If not lemme know ;p

[/quote']

I actually used the CBBE Bodyslider to create a CBBEv3 body mesh for the race and followers. You can use the default CBBEv3 meshes if you'd like. The included BBLee III face textures and Pretty Face Pack v2.0 skin textures are for CBBEv3. These assets are standalone for Scarlet and they can be found in meshes or textures\BSnake\Scarlet. Replacing these won't affect Lovergirl Race since their face/body meshes and textures are located in \BSnake\Lovergirl Race. Scarlet uses skeleton_female.nif from Lovergirl Race, as well as a hair colorform.

Editing LG_Scarlet.esp is tricky since it relies upon Lovergirl Race.esp as a master. You must first "Esmify Self" the Lovergirl Race.esp using Wrye Bash. In Wrye Bash's load order, move Lovergirl Race.esp to the very bottom of the .esm files list (or to the very top of the .esp list - same thing). Then exit Wrye Bash completely and open LG_Scarlet.esp in the CK. Be sure to "Espify Self" the Lovergirl Race.esp when you're done editing LG_Scarlet.esp. Do not save your game while leaving the race esmified - it will corrupt your save file.

Hi' date=' Im having problems with the lovegirl race ( Dawnguard ), I cant choose a hair ( CCCHAIRS - http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13162 ) , just the default one for nords, and I already try it waiting a little and then using showracemenu.

Any Idea of what can be the problem ? :-/

Pdt: Awesome 3rd follower, many thanks!!

[/quote']

This most likely has to do with either RaceCompatibility.esm or the LovergirlRaceController.pex script not working. I have those hairs installed and they show up fine. Did you install Enhanced Character Edit before installing Lovergirl Race? If so, I strongly suggest uninstalling ECE completely. Make sure that ECE's YgNordRaceController.pex is gone from \Data\Scripts.

Do you have other custom races installed? Custom races that don't make use of Race Compatibility scripts may conflict with ones that do.

What version of Skyrim are you running?

To anyone who has downloaded and installed Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1.0.4, are custom hairs showing up? I hope to get some feedback so that we can help Dekusin.

i there a way i could then these npc into another npc swap?

I don't really understand what you're asking. Could you elaborate please? :D

To everyone who downloaded the non-Dawnguard version of Scarlet, please download the new package from the first post and overwrite LG_Scarlet.esp. She should now appear correctly in-game.

Hey' date=' I'm having a problem with Scarlet. I installed Lovergirls race, loaded the esp before Scarlet but she still doesn't appear.

All I see is the aura thing around her. Nina works fine.

[/quote']

Edit: I assume you installed the non-Dawnguard archive for both mods. The Creation Kit decided to act up and Scarlet's race was not sticking in her esp file. Thanks for the heads up and I apologize for the mistake. :) Let me know if the new archive works.

To everyone who downloaded the non-Dawnguard version of Scarlet' date=' please download the new package from the first post and overwrite LG_Scarlet.esp. She should now appear correctly in-game.

Hey, I'm having a problem with Scarlet. I installed Lovergirls race, loaded the esp before Scarlet but she still doesn't appear.

Edit: I assume you installed the non-Dawnguard archive for both mods. The Creation Kit decided to act up and Scarlet's race was not sticking in her esp file. Thanks for the heads up and I apologize for the mistake. :) Let me know if the new archive works.

Hate to bug ya but I'm still having a little problem. She finally appears but her entire body is missing lol. I only see her head, hands and feet.

And yes, I'm using non-dawnguard.

Forgot to mention, her hair color is not like the screenshots, it's white.

To everyone who downloaded the non-Dawnguard version of Scarlet' date=' please download the new package from the first post and overwrite LG_Scarlet.esp. She should now appear correctly in-game.

Hey, I'm having a problem with Scarlet. I installed Lovergirls race, loaded the esp before Scarlet but she still doesn't appear.

Hate to bug ya but I'm still having a little problem. She finally appears but her entire body is missing lol. I only see her head, hands and feet.

No problem at all, I wouldn't want to be left thinking the mod is fine. :P Stick around and I'll get it fixed for you asap.

No problem at all, I wouldn't want to be left thinking the mod is fine. :P Stick around and I'll get it fixed for you asap.

Thanks man!

Thanks man!

I uploaded a new version of Scarlet without Dawnguard. Try downloading the archive in the first post and overwrite LG_Scarlet.esp.

I'm quite confused about the CK and some formid changes that occur when I save LG_Scarlet.esp using an esmified Lovergirl Race.esp. I thought these formid changes were the problem here, but the NPC shows up just fine in-game. Scarlet's race sticks even though Lovergirl Race's formid is 0400389D, while LG_Scarlet.esp points to formid 0200389D for the race.

Anyways, let me know if you still experience the same issues.