View File

A simple port to SE of my first ever "mod". (aww!)

From the original mod page:

You like men? You wish all the housecarls were men? And better looking, though not too different from Vanilla Skyrim?

Then this may be the mod for you!

This mod is a modest redesign of the player housecarls of Skyrim. All the housecarls are now men. No more Jordis, Iona, Rayya and Lydia. Instead you get Yorrick (the Sword-Polisher), Ian, Rayyan and Lanius.

I have tried to keep them as close to "vanilla" as possible. Just cleaned them up a bit.

So in short: all the housecarls are now male. The changes are purely cosmetic. The only change in the SE version is updated meshes and textures and change to Form 44 (whether needed or not *shrug*)

Name Changes:

Jordis = Yorrick the Sword-Polisher

Iona = Ian

Rayya = Rayyan

Lydia = Lanius

You can see screenshots of all the housecarls on the original (LE) mod page

Requirements:
Skyrim SE (so all DLC)
USSEP

SexLab FULL SE
SexLab Aroused Redux SE (+ dependencies)

Highly recommended mods:

The Manipulator SE
SexTalk (gay) SE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    USSEP, Sexlab Full, SLA
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

• 2 years later...

First of all, thank you very much for your great mods and the further development of ffabris mods. At Hearthfire, I can't make Rayyan or any other NPC to be the steward of my builted house. There is no dialogue option or any other way of hiring a steward. I think that's because of Housecarl's Revamped or Manipulator. Have you heard of the problem and have a solution? 

2 minutes ago, deejayz said:

First of all, thank you very much for your great mods and the further development of ffabris mods. At Hearthfire, I can't make Rayyan or any other NPC to be the steward of my builted house. There is no dialogue option or any other way of hiring a steward. I think that's because of Housecarl's Revamped or Manipulator. Have you heard of the problem and have a solution? 

Hey Deejayz,

I am aware of the problem with Rayyan (and other former female housecarls). The problem is that the type of voice I used for them don't have the steward lines/ AI packages. I have tried giving them other male voices that supposedly DO have those lines and AI packages, but that didn't work either for whatever reason. I wasn't able to solve that problem, so I just released it as it is now.

Maybe I will give it another try when my new PC arrives and the SE/ AE modapocalypse has settled down.

I am glad you are enjoying the mods though :)

6 minutes ago, Vachnic said:

Hey Deejayz,

I am aware of the problem with Rayyan (and other former female housecarls). The problem is that the type of voice I used for them don't have the steward lines/ AI packages. I have tried giving them other male voices that supposedly DO have those lines and AI packages, but that didn't work either for whatever reason. I wasn't able to solve that problem, so I just released it as it is now.

Maybe I will give it another try when my new PC arrives and the SE/ AE modapocalypse has settled down.

I am glad you are enjoying the mods though :)

I LOVE all your Mods (and ffabris), especially Cocksmen Village is so much fun to play. I LOVE IT

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, Giphip205 said:

Hi ButchDiavolo!

First of all, thank you very much for the great mod! I like it so much.?

Will be awesome to have same for bards of manors.? Is it possible?

I am glad you like the mod. It is very (very) old, in fact my first ever mod. Unfortunately I no longer mod, apart from some rare maintenance of the mods I had a hand in. So no, I won't be making a mod for the bards or other NPCs. Sorry. Maybe you can find something on the Nexus?

11 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I am glad you like the mod. It is very (very) old, in fact my first ever mod. Unfortunately I no longer mod, apart from some rare maintenance of the mods I had a hand in. So no, I won't be making a mod for the bards or other NPCs. Sorry. Maybe you can find something on the Nexus?

Oh, OK.  :) Anyway, thanks for your job. If I make translate of your mods, may I post it on this site?