New to Adult Mods

saintgeorge13

Hey guys I've recently been poking around your awesome site and I was wondering if anyone could suggest any great mods that add sex, not outrageously large breasts and the like but any kind of sex be it written or visual and any kind as I'm not picky about fetishes.

Also if anyone needs a skinner or animator a while back I did some work on a Battle for Middle Earth mod and I am sure I could dust off the old skills and help out if need be.

Faithfully santgeorge13 - The Dragon Slayer, Gets rather merry on Fridays

Hi saintgeorge13,

You need to poke your head around the "Sexout" part of the forums, which is a plugin which by itself, does nothing, but adds the structure (and most importantly) the scripts for other plugins to add sexual content to them. A list of these plugins and what they do can be found here.

Pay close attention to the individual requirements of ALL these plugins, or at least the ones you decide to install. A lot of them can't run without them. A rule of thumb is you need SexoutNG, SCR, ZAZ, and NVSE extender and Prideslayers NVSE extender. You'll also need Astymma's compatibility skeletons.

If you read it all carefully, including the FAQ, it will become pretyt obvious.

Also, what experience with animating do you have? Have you used NIFSKOPE or blender at all?

Thanks man will do. Wasn't really expecting a reply btw thought I just looked like some other senseless noob who was clogging the chat imho.

Never used either, can't remember the program I used from animating (was about five or six years ago) but I think it was only for RTS animating and the skinning was as simple as cracking open a preexisting file and altering it to the reference image as best I could

Thanks man will do. Wasn't really expecting a reply btw thought I just looked like some other senseless noob who was clogging the chat imho.

Never used either' date=' can't remember the program I used from animating (was about five or six years ago) but I think it was only for RTS animating and the skinning was as simple as cracking open a preexisting file and altering it to the reference image as best I could[/quote']

Well animators are in high demand, there's plenty of tutorials around and a few others dabbling in it to share info, Beck11 seems to be the most advanced here currently.

Archived