Mod to automatically adjust body size on armor equip?

Is there a mod that allows you to choose which nodes get changed when you equip certain armors? For instance, when I equip a corset, the belly/waist node would shrink? Something like devious training, but configurable and without all that script load and debuffs? 

42 minutes ago, rhino_4 said:

Is there a mod that allows you to choose which nodes get changed when you equip certain armors? For instance, when I equip a corset, the belly/waist node would shrink? Something like devious training, but configurable and without all that script load and debuffs? 

more beautiful would be other way around.
I use CHSBHC Body if I then a UNPB armor wants to use, had to these itself my body adjust automatically. :classic_wink:

51 minutes ago, rhino_4 said:

That's what bodyslide is for. You can adjust the look of each outfit to your liking by choosing different presents for different outfits, so all corsets for example could have a smaller waist.

2 hours ago, Alter Native said:

That's what bodyslide is for. You can adjust the look of each outfit to your liking by choosing different presents for different outfits, so all corsets for example could have a smaller waist.

and what do you do if this corset is not compatible with BodySlide? :classic_wink:
so as this.

Kitty Corset Light Armor for CBBE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25208

20 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Yes, but this only works if the outfit uses the main 32 body slot. If it doesn't, then you need to enter showracemenu and adjust the waist after you've equipped a corset. For instance, say you are using the standard unp body shape. After equipping anything that doesn't use slot 32, your body won't change. What I was looking for was a mod which would handle the racemenu part for me with registered pieces of armors. So for example when I equip a corset (or a ring or an amulet or some boots) the mod would automatically adjust the belly node to the desired amount (or whichever node I had specified in the mcm). I know that there are mods which do this (like devious training) but I've been unable to make it work properly (my attempts have gone hilariously wrong), so I was hoping there was something already out there.

Archived