[mod] [CK2] Iron And Blood

IRON AND BLOOD

An adult mod for Crusader Kings 2

There are good kings, who rule through benevolence and kindness, and evil kings, who rule through violence and tyranny. This mod is aimed to grant a more satisfactory and expanded experience to the latter type of players, adding to the game many means to exert their rule over their realm through intimidation, violence and sex.

Disclaimer: This is a work in progress lacking many still planned features and having a horrible grammar until properly proofread and spellchecked as the mod develops. It also may contain elements and stories of excessive violence, rape, crime, drug use, and many other contents of controversial nature, so play at your own risk.

FEATURES

• Organize the Blackguard, a dangerous order of rogues hired by only the most ambitious of rulers [30% Done]
    • Send them to extort your subjects, and fill the royal treasury with some extra "taxes"
    • Send them to kidnap commoners, bringing only the finest of prizes to you
    • Recruit a Blackguard's member directly into your court, and make use of their abilities as spies and assassins
    • Recruit a army of brigands and criminals, cheap meat shields to bolster your numbers
    • Should they become a bother to you, you may attempt to disband them. Be however prepared for the dire consequences of betraying the Blackguard.

CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT

• Fleshing out the Blackguard with more complex events from decisions and random events triggered by chance or special requirements
  • A targeted decision that allows to end pregnancies on lovers, your wife and even random courtiers as long they are in your court, through different ways:
    • Secretly feed them with drugs that may end the pregnancy but risks damaging their health
    • Force them to visit the local matron, and end the pregnancy in a safe way in exchange of damaging your relations with the target
    • If you are cruel, impaler or wroth, you can decide the end their pregnancy by your own fists, although this will make you into a monster in the eyes of the world and may injure, maim or even kill the victim
  • A event chain in which the player seeks to hunt a legendary mermaid, its flesh supposedly granting immortality

PLANNED CONTENT

• A NTR event chain parallel to the seduce decision of vanilla, in which the player seeks to corrupt another character's wife, husband or adult son/daughter
  • A "intimidate" decision similar that of the Assassins secret society
  • Public rape as a humiliation decision for prisoners

REQUIREMENTS

DW-Reborn: While Iron and Blood is a standalone mod, it was created assuming that it will be played together with DW Reborn, and as such is recommended to have both mod installed.

FOR THE PLAYERS

Thanks for trying out my mod, and both critiques and suggestions are welcomed on the support forums.

Also, you can suggest your own ideas to be added into this mod, as long as it fits with the main theme of the mod.

CHANGELOG:

Spoiler

1.0 - Release

1.1 - Minor Update

• Added the possibility of disbanding the Blackguard, this however may cause the player to be killed or raped, proceed carefully
  • Now only feudal or higher than count (duke) can create the Blackguard
  • Proofread and Spellcheck

View File

16 hours ago, The Masketta Man said:

Will this NTR include a Woman PC doing the cucking, either to her husband or to another's husband or wife?

Currently, I'm planning to only add NTR with the player in a dominant position, doing the cucking, not becoming the cuckolded. That would include female and futa PC.

Now there is a function I'd like to see, theres always a certain character you want but you cant get him, if there would be an option to hire thugs and kidnap a specific person, or send them to distant lands you cannot interact with, that would be great. I know there is an option in the intrigue but I think that only works inside the realm? I rather think about kidnapping a daughter from a distant ruler i. e.. It would be even better with an event chain that can lead to war, although Im not familiar enough with CK2 scripting to say if it is possible to trigger an AI to war through that, but basicly a Trojan war scenario.

On 11/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, mikovic76 said:

Now there is a function I'd like to see, theres always a certain character you want but you cant get him, if there would be an option to hire thugs and kidnap a specific person, or send them to distant lands you cannot interact with, that would be great. I know there is an option in the intrigue but I think that only works inside the realm? I rather think about kidnapping a daughter from a distant ruler i. e.. It would be even better with an event chain that can lead to war, although Im not familiar enough with CK2 scripting to say if it is possible to trigger an AI to war through that, but basicly a Trojan war scenario.

I think there are mods that do what you're describing, but I can't remember the names. I agree that it would be epic if you could "rape" ladiies and nobles and such from foreign lands, probably at great expense to yourself, and then force them into marriage, with some events along the way.

24 minutes ago, The Masketta Man said:

I think there are mods that do what you're describing, but I can't remember the names. I agree that it would be epic if you could "rape" ladiies and nobles and such from foreign lands, probably at great expense to yourself, and then force them into marriage, with some events along the way.

Dark World Extras allows this, as you can choose to rape prisoners. Presently there's no way to force them into marriage, but you can always force someone to become a concubine even in vanilla CK2.

Yeah, that's why I'm currently thinking of ways to complement kidnapping such as forcing the victims to marry you. This would be quite broken without careful tweaking however, as for example, a player count could potentially kidnap an empress and produce a heir of the player's dynasty to the empire.

Couple of ways to address that maybe. One would be to make it more difficult to kidnap heirs or such. Another would be to make it harder to force a particular ruler to do so (maybe they might choose to die rather than submit?), if not impossible. Another would be to simply make them give up the title the moment they're forced to marry, the way that enslaving someone does in Dark World presently.

14 hours ago, Aliris said:

Dark World Extras allows this, as you can choose to rape prisoners. Presently there's no way to force them into marriage, but you can always force someone to become a concubine even in vanilla CK2.

I put Rape in quotation marks because in the medieval period, the term rape usually referred to nobles kidnapping ladies and pressing them into marriage for their estates or something, which happened enough.

Interesting thoughts, in vanilla you can capture and force marriage characters if you are a raider and have concubinage, but I was rather thinking of a more extensive version of that.

There is a vanilla event when some random character visits a court or someone from your court visits someone else and you can potentially get a non agression pact. Perhaps that would also be an approach to expand on. For example have the carousing focus and invite a certain ruler with his/her entourage and then exploit them having them in your court potentially imprison them for ransom or force a marriage and so on.  On the other hand you could get invited too and that ends well maybe different than you expect. There is also a new event chain around the mass conversion of a realm where you can visit said realm and support them with money, alliance and so on, which could be exploited as well. 

Theres also a famous example for an intrigue which could be made into an event chain as well: Richard the I or Lionheart was imprisoned by the duke of austria as he was travelling home from the holy land, and well they didnt get along there. However the whole story was instigated by the emperor and the king of france who both had their beef with him, and heres the list of what the emperor demanded for his release: 10.000 pounds of silver, military support for a campaign in sicily, the release of political prisioners, the marriage (sic!) between some of richards nieces I believe and the son of the duke of austria and finally they wanted the support of richard so the duke of austria doesnt get excommunicated.

So this whole idea is solid and based on historical events, even in christian realms in the high middle ages, not to mention anywhere else or in other societies, the only problem as stated is how to make it not overpowered and potentially dangerous, i. e. you kidnap the daughter of charlemagne and hes coming for you.

6 hours ago, TheHierarch said:

Yeah, that's why I'm currently thinking of ways to complement kidnapping such as forcing the victims to marry you. This would be quite broken without careful tweaking however, as for example, a player count could potentially kidnap an empress and produce a heir of the player's dynasty to the empire.

Well, you can already do so by seducing an empress. If kidnapping won't be easier than seduction, then I don't see an issue.

22 hours ago, cysky399 said:

@TheHierarchtry poking through the HIP and CK2+ mods, they implemented a 'Plot to Kidnap' functionality into the base game which allows you to kidnap peeps in. You can then use that in tandem with the Rape option to impregnate peeps you kidnapped.

As there are already Dark World mods that add the "kidnap" decision, so I would rather complement it through events and decisions than add another kidnap mechanic.

• 1 month later...

I'm really looking forward to seeing this when its done. This may be asking a lot but could you avoid replacing/modding vanilla files? It makes the mod far more likely to be compatible with other mods, especially the overhaul mods like AGOT, Elder Kings, After the End, etc. A lot of the CK2 mods on this site overwrite religions and other vanilla content in order to function. That and they become horribly unfocused and mod devs start branching off from their initial vision of the mod to add ill-fitting and/or over-the-top features.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Any chance of an update?

I'm the creator of this mod, but I lost my main account and couldn't recover it because Loverslab stopped supporting facebook-linked accounts. After that, I got salty and stopped modding for a while as I lost interest in CK2. Well, now I have returned, and maybe will start working again in this mod after I finish my exams.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...