Please,help for better screenshots

There isnt any better place asking this but loverslab.you guys so helpful and philasantropic people.im sims 3 gamer and i need your help.

Nowadays,i ve increased my monitor brightness and i witness my game has begun to look more beatiful,more realistic.

But when i take screenshots from my game,i see this doesnt affect my screenshots.

Please help.how can i get this on my screenshots too?

9 hours ago, dharvinia said:

A little bit of information on your system would help.

Changing the brightness on your monitor will not affect the screen resolution or the format that your system uses to save screenshots.

Thank you for your care.But which informations do you need?(english isnt my main language sorry) any help will be appreciated

Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ, 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4L 1.2V 2400MHz, 240GB SSD, 15.6" Full HD 1920x1080 IPS Mat LED screen, 4GB GDDR5 nVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1050 128-Bit DX12, 

Actually that was what I needed. I just wanted to make sure you were using a graphic card to match your screen's resolution.

Your screen has the ability to produce high resolution graphics.

The method you use to capture your screenshots is the problem.

It needs to be told what format to save screenshots.

Look in your settings for your screenshot saver.

Also, if possible use the ".png" format.

1 hour ago, dharvinia said:

Actually that was what I needed. I just wanted to make sure you were using a graphic card to match your screen's resolution.

Your screen has the ability to produce high resolution graphics.

The method you use to capture your screenshots is the problem.

It needs to be told what format to save screenshots.

Look in your settings for your screenshot saver.

Also, if possible use the ".png" format.

Yeah but,i dont have any idea how to find setting for screenshot saver.

i think i want s difficult thing to do maybe it's not possible.

i had downloaded an enb for sims3 once. But they're so bright or very dark.they re not exactly what i want.i just want to slightly increase brightness and decrease the sharpness.

But dont know how to get this on my game and screenshots.as you said,monitor brightness doesnt affect screenshots.

And i think there is nothing i can get this done.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, landess said:

If you google:

brntwaffles lighting mod

You'll find a lot of options which are simple package files you can try/remove until one strikes your fancy.

Thanks landess but i think they seems working only for ea worlds.im playing in a custom world.i found a screenshot recorder program it comes in handy partly

All custom worlds use EA's toolkit to create. I use Isola(sp?), Riverview2017, Los Aniegos, and Setra myself.

When creating a custom world the author must set the lighting as well. The options I mention above are just tweaked versions which can change the way any given world looks.

Glad you have found something which works for you, this is the most important thing.

Archived