xp32's Maximum Skeleton - Anyone jumped on the bandwaggon yet?

R0R0N0

Yeah I think I've seen the running forward animation here in LL before but it was just a demonstration from what I can remember.

I'm very much looking forward to those animations, I think it will make some things much more enjoyable.

It may be possible to script an animation on the event that the magic effect hits the target where if an explosion was to happen it would fan your hair backwards (depending on the length of hair)

Nice to see you here in LL' date=' I hope this gets endorsed enough to show up on top files.

[/quote']

Yup, It got to front page already. Btw, there is someone who told me that he have problem with the butt size (TBBP). Since I don't use TBBP meshes, anyone could confirm it. better with picture comparation

Hey X downloaded this earlier today. I haven't put it in game yet but will here in a little bit. I just started TRYING to mod this game and this will come in handy as more people that know how to do animations check this skele out. If I remember the description right it's already set up for BBP right? And the dual sheath mod? I've definitely been waiting for something like this to come along. I didn't want the dual sheath as it would replace Cherry's skeleton and I didn't want to do that but this one will take care of that. Cheers and thanks for the job well done!

Guest thunderiaz

the new arm fix glitches dragonfly's tbbp walk animations' date=' especially the female butt area.

[/quote']

I faced the same problem too. hope xp32 will fix it.

the new arm fix glitches dragonfly's tbbp walk animations' date=' especially the female butt area.

[/quote']

What body meshes did you use? Is it from CBBE bodyslide? From my point it's to be expected to happen and I don't consider it as bug nor I would make one that you called as "fix"

The reason is This skeleton that I provide are no longer support bones for butt that came from CHSBHC. It lack of something and I have discuss it with fore.

NPC Pelvis
--->> NPC L/R PreButt
--------------->> NPC L/R Butt

That means any body meshes that weighted with that structure will no longer working since I change the structure to

NPC Pelvis
--->> NPC L/R PreButt0
--------------->> NPC L/R PreButt
----------------------------->> NPC L/R Butt0
----------------------------------------->> NPC L/R Butt

The hierarchy are changed. Not many person ( I could count them with only my right hand's finger) would actually make animation for butt so I sacrifice the minority for good.

Conclusion=You should change or update the body meshes. The animation that use with "old" structure also won't be any good with this skeleton.

Note: Those problem came from this bodyslide http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=16376

This the one from bodyslide

26800-2-1353189293.jpg

This the one from main file, UNPB-TBBP from skulltyrant also okay and no issue (THE RECOMMENDED ONE)

26800-1-1353189293.jpg

From the beginning, Cherry (CHSBHC author) has already stated that those butt skeleton is difficult to use. I change it.

i ahve your latest skeleton version xp and i already tried the new update from fnis but my torches arent working. anyone having a torch have their hand down. any idea xp? thanks in advance.

ps. glad to have you here in the land of the sinners. :)

i have your latest skeleton version xp and i already tried the new update from fnis but my torches arent working. anyone having a torch have their hand down. any idea xp? thanks in advance.

Land of sinners ? lol

okay for the updates from fnis it seems he forgot to changes some line.

I've put a temporary fix at XPMS page download

i have your latest skeleton version xp and i already tried the new update from fnis but my torches arent working. anyone having a torch have their hand down. any idea xp? thanks in advance.

Land of sinners ? lol

okay for the updates from fnis it seems he forgot to changes some line.

I've put a temporary fix at XPMS page download

woa. thanks! ill check it out.

xp32

That means any body meshes that weighted with that structure will no longer working since I change the structure

So If I weightpaint my UNP TBBP mesh that im working on

to your butt bone (lol that sounds bad) that will fix the right cheek droop that I have with your maximum skeleton ?

or is it just that the TBBP animations used a dirrerent buttbone

structure thats based off of Dragons TBBP skeleton ?

Screen_Shot38.jpg

xp32

That means any body meshes that weighted with that structure will no longer working since I change the structure

So If I weightpaint my UNP TBBP mesh that im working on

to your butt bone (lol that sounds bad) that will fix the right cheek droop that I have with your maximum skeleton ?

or is it just that the TBBP animations used a dirrerent buttbone

structure thats based off of Dragons TBBP skeleton ?

Screen_Shot38.jpg

I think it's the second one though the first also come in my mind

ok thanks,

I'll reweight with your latest skeleton (in moddres resourse) and see how it goes

and will also go through your 3dmax animation tutorial.

or should I weight with your MAXIMUM Skeletons - Daggers Re-placement at hips

as its newer that your resource skeleton

EDIT..

nope, weighting to your butt0 and butt bones didnt help

so I will look at the TBBP animations next

(butt problems)

Note: Those problem came from this bodyslide http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=16376

This the one from bodyslide

26800-2-1353189293.jpg

FWIW, the Bodyslide mesh was mostly made by Dragonfly (I only cleaned the ribcage), supposedly a preview of what would be the final TBBP mesh. Butt that must have been months ago. Still no butt movement merged into TBBP anims, and I'm still waiting for Dragonfly's final mesh. Hopefully adjusted for your skeleton.

Edit: Bodyslide version of the latest nif is done. Just trying to add a few more bodyshape sliders, then will release.

The wings were added by xp32 but the hair and other bones were done by Dragonfly0124 http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463

There is a hair animation out there that moves the hair bones but it was only the run forward anim. With any luck xp32 will do a few anims for them.

I made some hair and cloak animations before TBBP and XPMS. Check these out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_d-d3Vt5ew

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1iM7RvWaLc

• 2 weeks later...

The wings were added by xp32 but the hair and other bones were done by Dragonfly0124 http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463

There is a hair animation out there that moves the hair bones but it was only the run forward anim. With any luck xp32 will do a few anims for them.

I made some hair and cloak animations before TBBP and XPMS. Check these out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_d-d3Vt5ew

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1iM7RvWaLc

The vids look awesome, are those mods available for download? and if yes, could you or someone make a little instruction how to install and which mods are needed?

• 2 weeks later...

FOr butt problem

Try using new file that I put at the optional in XPMS mod page in nexus.

(or here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/105082 )

Or If you don't like to download from nexus then you can download the file at mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?2c73ncaoc1e88np

I haven't tested it yet so I really don't know if it work. In theory it should and never fail me. Please let me know if you still have "butt" problem with Dragonfly TBBP animation.

FOr butt problem

Try using new file that I put at the optional in XPMS mod page in nexus.

(or here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/105082 )

Or If you don't like to download from nexus then you can download the file at mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?2c73ncaoc1e88np

I haven't tested it yet so I really don't know if it work. In theory it should and never fail me. Please let me know if you still have "butt" problem with Dragonfly TBBP animation.

thanks for this! it worked! no more butt problem for me. Used a tbbp custom body generated from body slide.

Archived