22 hours ago, DivineNorthStar said:

I'm looking for mods that give the appearance of suction during blowjob animations.

Normal animation make it seem like I'm pushing teeth in when I put my dick in a mouth LMAO.

Anything out there to replicate a blowjob like the attached image?

image.thumb.png.e2ef0fcf9a6a6a285dd10163a3764eda.png

I am currently researching the same topic.

And I did not find anything... 

My current state:

1. Posing mods apply expressions via complex menues, but the expressions are not "durable" (thy usually vanish after 1 second during sex scene)

2. Maria Eden Mod: has an inbuilt function that "opens mouth" via hotkey. For me, that was never enough.

3. Inbuilt Sexlab Facial Expressions: in Sexlab you can customize the facial expressions manually. The use of the phonemes (Ohh, Aaah, Eeeh) can be combined to achieve a similar (but not perfect) look. The downside: it is not possible at the moment to make Sexlab play these expressions for certain animations, since the system only uses 3 keywords (normal, foreplay and aggressive.

What I hope for: a mod that makes sexlab changing to a certain customized sexlab facial expression via hotkey DURING the Sexlab Sex Scene. 

That way you can buld and use your very own design for blowjobs. It probably not look like on the picture, but maybe close enugh.

HDT - Lips would be another idea, but I never saw something like that (but did not look for it for years either).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77828-question-mouth-and-head-collision-is-it-possible/

For screenshotting by far the best option is to use Racemenu to make a dedicated BJ preset for your character. Use the sliders in Expressions and Mouth menus to open the mouth enough for cock to fit in and then tweak by sculpting. Works surprisingly well.

For playing the game I'm afraid you're out of luck.

72850_20171003162811_1.png.a47016333181daae9f4de73522791da6.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If someone can "add" new expressions to the original expression system by themselves or by contacting the most outstanding script editors in the skyrim, the wish can be realized.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:06 AM, kziitd said:

All the preset mfg expression, mfg phoneme and mfg modifier will not satisfy people no matter how they are combined.

The only way is to create your own female head tri file.

I've done this before

bj0.jpg.f03fc2257b2ff738c71253966bf92f62.jpg

bj1.jpg.081a5525d676ac3ae7cb834e64f30013.jpg

But it's frustrating that skyrim's 16 mfg expressions can't add the 17th.

Or more.

In addition to oral sex, it can also support the beautiful appearance of many devices such as mouth gaging or nose hook.

Ballgag with almost dislocated chin wraps the tape with deeply compressed cheeks.

As long as you want, all the devices that affect the face can be realized as they are in reality.

The script is responsible for fetching the expression number, just like the oral sex of sexlab now uses CombatShout.

Unfortunately, we can't even add one now.

CPU once said to investigate, if possible, it will bring new opportunities to the production of mod.

But there was no result.

• 3 years later...